**2024 Pool** Race 15, Dutch GP
Mark
2024-07-31 16:01:32 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Zandvoort) 23/08/2024 11:30 CEST
Austin 23/08/2024 04:30 CDT
West Coast USA 23/08/2024 02:30 PDT
East Coast USA 23/08/2024 05:30 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 23/08/2024 10:30 BST
Central Europe 23/08/2024 11:30 CEST
Most of Arabia 23/08/2024 12:30 AST
Oman/UAE 23/08/2024 13:30 GST
China 23/08/2024 17:30 CST
Japan/Korea 23/08/2024 18:30 JST
Perth 23/08/2024 17:30 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 23/08/2024 19:00 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 23/08/2024 19:30 AEST
New Zealand 23/08/2024 21:30 NZST
Ukraine 23/08/2024 12:30 EEST
Hornplayer9599
2024-08-11 03:57:45 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VER

P1: VER
P2: NOR
P3: HAM
--
Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan
Yazoo
2024-08-12 09:25:10 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: VER
P2: HAM
P3: NOR
It's better to be judged by twelwe than carried by six.
Carl Keehn
2024-08-18 12:04:53 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: Max Verstappen

P1: George Russell

P2: Lewis Hamilton

P3: Oscar Piastri
Sreekumar A
2024-08-19 04:18:14 UTC
Pole position:VER
P1:VER
P2:NOR
P3:HAM
Sreekumar
Mark
2024-08-19 11:53:14 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: NOR
Martin Harran
2024-08-19 13:34:58 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: NOR
JohnM
2024-08-19 15:01:10 UTC
Pole: VER

P1: VER P2: NOR P3: HAM
JohnM
Sir Tim
2024-08-20 07:48:52 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER

P2: PIA

P3: HAM
Sir Tim
Phil Carmody
2024-08-20 20:16:31 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: HAM
P3: NOR

Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
a425couple
2024-08-20 22:12:17 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
a425couple predicts
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: NOR
P3: RUS
Mark Jackson
2024-08-21 00:23:25 UTC
Pole position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen
P2: Hamilton
P3: Piastri
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
It is a gift to be furious and funny at the same time.
- Mike Peterson
durian

-peter
ceg
2024-08-21 13:44:21 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: NOR
P3: RUS
Mark
2024-08-21 13:45:36 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I am waiting on:

Ar
D Munz
Shaun
EB5AGV
Alan Baker
mairsz

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER HAM VER NOR
Hornplayer9599 VER VER NOR HAM
ceg VER VER NOR RUS
Carl Keehn VER RUS HAM PIA
Yazoo HAM VER HAM NOR
Martin Harran LEC HAM VER NOR
Mark Jackson VER VER HAM PIA
Sreekumar A VER VER NOR HAM
JohnM VER VER NOR HAM
Sir Tim VER VER PIA HAM
a425couple VER VER NOR RUS
durian VER VER NOR HAM
Phil Carmody VER VER HAM NOR
dmunz
2024-08-21 16:46:35 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: HAM
P3: PIA
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
EB5AGV
2024-08-21 20:48:13 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: NOR
P3: PIA
Alan
2024-08-23 06:42:10 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: Norris
P1: Norris
P2: Piastri
P3: Verstappen
Ar
2024-08-23 08:07:38 UTC
On 31/07/2024 17:01, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Max Verstappen
P1: Lando Norris
P2: Charles Leclerc
P3: Max Verstappen
Mark
2024-08-23 08:41:55 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Netherlands before the start
of P1 on 23/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER HAM VER NOR
Hornplayer9599 VER VER NOR HAM
ceg VER VER NOR RUS
Carl Keehn VER RUS HAM PIA
Yazoo HAM VER HAM NOR
Martin Harran LEC HAM VER NOR
Ar VER NOR LEC VER
Mark Jackson VER VER HAM PIA
Sreekumar A VER VER NOR HAM
JohnM VER VER NOR HAM
Sir Tim VER VER PIA HAM
D Munz VER VER HAM PIA
a425couple VER VER NOR RUS
durian VER VER NOR HAM
Phil Carmody VER VER HAM NOR
Shaun NOR NOR HAM PIA
EB5AGV VER VER NOR PIA
Alan Baker NOR NOR PIA VER
mairsz NOR NOR VER PIA
~misfit~
2024-08-23 11:11:17 UTC
Aww shit! Oh well I was going to roughly repeat my last pick anyway.

Thanks Mark.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"