Spain 2024 - Lame penalty for Le Clerc and Stroll
Geoff
2024-06-23 11:10:59 UTC
Surely should have been (far) more than a 'slap on the wrist with a wet
bus ticket' ?

geoff
Phil Carmody
2024-06-23 15:18:02 UTC
Post by Geoff
Surely should have been (far) more than a 'slap on the wrist with a
wet bus ticket' ?
Personally, I'd have been looking at the Sainz vs. Hamilton incident
from a "one of them choose 4 different lines into the corner at various
times" perspective - he was not the wronged party there. Mr Weaver, you
have no authority here.

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Sir Tim
2024-06-23 18:07:26 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Post by Geoff
Surely should have been (far) more than a 'slap on the wrist with a
wet bus ticket' ?
Personally, I'd have been looking at the Sainz vs. Hamilton incident
from a "one of them choose 4 different lines into the corner at various
times" perspective - he was not the wronged party there. Mr Weaver, you
have no authority here.
Phil
Funny how Sainz is always *very* quick to get on the radio after an
incident and claim, “he pushed me off”. It’s called “racing”, Carlos.
Sir Tim
Geoff
2024-06-24 00:37:03 UTC
Post by Sir Tim
Post by Phil Carmody
Post by Geoff
Surely should have been (far) more than a 'slap on the wrist with a
wet bus ticket' ?
Personally, I'd have been looking at the Sainz vs. Hamilton incident
from a "one of them choose 4 different lines into the corner at various
times" perspective - he was not the wronged party there. Mr Weaver, you
have no authority here.
Phil
Funny how Sainz is always *very* quick to get on the radio after an
incident and claim, “he pushed me off”. It’s called “racing”, Carlos.
... As opposed to those P2 gratuitous road-rage incidents stemming from
nothing but pique.

geoff