**2024 Pool** Race 16, Italian GP
Mark
2024-08-28 08:51:28 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Monza) 30/08/2024 12:30 CEST
Austin 30/08/2024 05:30 CDT
West Coast USA 30/08/2024 03:30 PDT
East Coast USA 30/08/2024 06:30 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 30/08/2024 11:30 BST
Central Europe 30/08/2024 12:30 CEST
Most of Arabia 30/08/2024 13:30 AST
Oman/UAE 30/08/2024 14:30 GST
China 30/08/2024 18:30 CST
Japan/Korea 30/08/2024 19:30 JST
Perth 30/08/2024 18:30 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 30/08/2024 20:00 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 30/08/2024 20:30 AEST
New Zealand 30/08/2024 22:30 NZST
Ukraine 30/08/2024 13:30 EEST
Mark
2024-08-28 08:52:35 UTC
Pole position: NOR

P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: HAM
Hornplayer9599
2024-08-28 11:08:59 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: NOR

P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: HAM
--
Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan
Phil Carmody
2024-08-28 12:04:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: NOR
P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: PIA

Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Carl Keehn
2024-08-28 12:12:23 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: Norris

P1: Norris
P2: Verstappen
P3: Hamilton
Martin Harran
2024-08-28 13:07:18 UTC
Pole : NOR

P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: PIA
Sreekumar A
2024-08-28 13:59:43 UTC
Post by Mark
Pole position: NOR
P1:NOR
P2:VER
P3:LEC
Sreekumar
durian

-peter
Mark Jackson
2024-08-28 14:59:14 UTC
Pole position: Norris

P1: Norris
P2: Piastri
P3: Leclerc
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
It is a gift to be furious and funny at the same time.
- Mike Peterson
a425couple
2024-08-28 16:02:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
a425couple predicts
Pole position: NOR
P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: PIA
Sir Tim
2024-08-29 06:51:49 UTC
Pole position: NOR

P1: NOR

P2: VER

P3: LEC
Sir Tim
JohnM
2024-08-29 09:50:57 UTC
Pole position: NOR
P1: NOR
P2: VER
P3: PIA
JohnM
Mark
2024-08-29 10:05:23 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I am waiting on:

ceg
Yazoo
Ar
D Munz
Shaun
EB5AGV
Alan Baker
mairsz

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark NOR NOR VER HAM
Hornplayer9599 NOR NOR VER HAM
Carl Keehn NOR NOR VER HAM
Martin Harran NOR NOR VER PIA
Mark Jackson NOR NOR PIA LEC
Sreekumar A NOR NOR VER LEC
JohnM NOR NOR VER PIA
Sir Tim NOR NOR VER LEC
a425couple NOR NOR VER PIA
durian NOR NOR VER LEC
Phil Carmody NOR NOR VER PIA
EB5AGV
2024-08-29 10:21:39 UTC
Pole position: NOR

P1: NOR
P2: PIA
P3: VER
dmunz
2024-08-29 15:09:16 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: VER
P2: NOR
P3: HAM
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
Ar
2024-08-29 19:42:35 UTC
On 28/08/2024 09:51, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Max Verstappen

P1: Max Verstappen
P2: Lando Norris
P3: Charles Leclerc
Alan
P3: Piastri
ceg
2024-08-30 08:44:09 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: NOR

P1: NOR
P2: PIA
P3: HAM
Mark
2024-08-30 08:46:29 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Italy before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark NOR NOR VER HAM