**2024 Pool** Race 5, China GP
Mark
2024-04-08 10:35:44 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Shanghai) 19/04/2024 10:00 CST
Austin 18/04/2024 21:00 CDT
West Coast USA 18/04/2024 19:00 PDT
East Coast USA 18/04/2024 22:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 19/04/2024 03:00 BST
Central Europe 19/04/2024 04:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 19/04/2024 05:00 AST
Oman/UAE 19/04/2024 06:00 GST
China 19/04/2024 10:00 CST
Japan/Korea 19/04/2024 11:00 JST
Perth 19/04/2024 10:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 19/04/2024 11:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 19/04/2024 12:00 AEST
New Zealand 19/04/2024 14:00 NZST
Ukraine 19/04/2024 05:00 MSK
Mark
2024-04-08 10:36:12 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: SAI
Yazoo
2024-04-08 11:37:06 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: LEC
Hornplayer9599
2024-04-08 16:04:15 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VER

P1: VER

P2: PER

P3: SAI
--
Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan
Martin Harran
2024-04-09 07:35:53 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: PER
Carl Keehn
2024-04-09 11:50:09 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole Position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen
P2: Perez
P3: Sainz
Sreekumar A
2024-04-12 06:07:35 UTC
Post by Mark
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC
Sreekumar
Mark Jackson
2024-04-15 17:40:51 UTC
Pole position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen
P2: Pérez
P3: Sainz
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
Women tend to fare poorly in religions created by men.
- Julia Scheeres
Mark
2024-04-16 08:39:45 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I am waiting on:

ceg
Ar
JohnM
Sir Tim
D Munz
a425couple
durian
Phil Carmody
Shaun
EB5AGV
Alan Baker
mairsz

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER VER PER SAI
Hornplayer9599 VER VER PER SAI
Carl Keehn VER VER PER SAI
Yazoo VER VER SAI LEC
Martin Harran VER VER SAI PER
Mark Jackson VER VER PER SAI
Sreekumar A VER VER PER LEC
a425couple
2024-04-16 21:53:02 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
a425couple predicts

Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: SAI
Sir Tim
2024-04-17 06:31:45 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER

P2: PER

P3: SAI

Seems to be the only way to go.
Sir Tim
Mark
2024-04-17 13:54:28 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]

Sir Tim VER VER PER SAI
a425couple VER VER PER SAI
Phil Carmody
2024-04-17 22:55:55 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in China before the start
of P1 on 19/04/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: SAI

Cheers,
Snores,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
JohnM
2024-04-17 15:47:51 UTC
A totally unimaginative selection of

Pole position: VER

P1: VER

P2: PER

P3: SAI
JohnM
durian

-peter
EB5AGV
2024-04-18 07:55:39 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: ALO
ceg
2024-04-18 08:47:28 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: LEC
mairsz
2024-04-18 09:16:47 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC

regards
mairsz
--
Ta wiadomość e-mail została sprawdzona pod kątem wirusów przez oprogramowanie antywirusowe Avast.
dmunz
2024-04-18 10:51:24 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: ALO
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
Ar
2024-04-18 22:11:09 UTC
On 08/04/2024 11:35, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Max Verstappen