An oily question
Sir Tim
2018-05-22 19:52:59 UTC
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/136222/mercedes-fia-query-prompts-new-oil-rules-twist

Velly intellesting!
--
Sir Tim
M2T
2018-05-22 20:24:00 UTC
Post by Sir Tim
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/136222/mercedes-fia-query-prompts-new-oil-rules-twist
Velly intellesting!
The Ferrari start up smoke had to come from somewhere, but as we all
know it only takes a spoonful of oil to make a smokescreen.
News
More like a quart, starting a Rolls-Royce RB211 engine.
~misfit~
2018-05-23 00:01:00 UTC
Post by Sir Tim
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/136222/mercedes-fia-query-prompts-new-oil-rules-twist
Velly intellesting!
Thanks. I was wondering when there was going to be a clamp-down on Ferrari
ICEs spitting out litres of oil each race - and how they were getting away
with it to date.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."