**2024 Pool** Race 3, Australian GP - Final Results
Mark
2024-03-25 09:40:03 UTC
When 10 is the top score, you know it was an "interesting" race.

Sadly, I was on a walking/climbing break away from technology (climbed
Whernside and Ingelborough with my dog) so I haven't caught up yet; too
tired last night and work intrudes today!

The top 6 are currently:

1 Alan Baker 56
2 Hornplayer9599 48
2 Sreekumar A 48
4 a425couple 46
5 durian 44
5 Sir Tim 44

The people who scored points are:

1 Alan Baker 10
13 Ar 10
9 Shaun 10
17 D Munz 8
4 a425couple 6
14 Carl Keehn 6
5 durian 6
2 Hornplayer9599 6
9 JohnM 6
7 Mark 6
9 Martin Harran 6
9 Phil Carmody 6
5 Sir Tim 6
2 Sreekumar A 6
18 Yazoo 4
7 ceg 2
14 EB5AGV 2
14 Mark Jackson 2

Let me know about the inevitable mistakes!
;-)

Mark

The overall table looks like:

1 Mark 16 20 6 42
2 Hornplayer9599 16 26 6 48
3 ceg 20 20 2 42
4 Carl Keehn 14 12 6 32
5 Yazoo 4 4 4 12
6 Martin Harran 16 16 6 38
7 Ar 6 20 10 36
8 Mark Jackson 10 20 2 32
9 Sreekumar A 16 26 6 48
10 JohnM 12 20 6 38
11 Sir Tim 18 20 6 44
12 D Munz 2 14 8 24
13 a425couple 14 26 6 46
14 durian 12 26 6 44
15 Phil Carmody 16 16 6 38
16 Shaun 16 12 10 38
17 EB5AGV 12 18 2 32
18 Alan Baker 20 26 10 56

Ordered by points:

1 Alan Baker 20 26 10 56
2 Hornplayer9599 16 26 6 48
2 Sreekumar A 16 26 6 48
4 a425couple 14 26 6 46
5 durian 12 26 6 44
5 Sir Tim 18 20 6 44
7 ceg 20 20 2 42
7 Mark 16 20 6 42
9 JohnM 12 20 6 38
9 Martin Harran 16 16 6 38
9 Phil Carmody 16 16 6 38
9 Shaun 16 12 10 38
13 Ar 6 20 10 36
14 Carl Keehn 14 12 6 32
14 EB5AGV 12 18 2 32
14 Mark Jackson 10 20 2 32
17 D Munz 2 14 8 24
18 Yazoo 4 4 4 12

DUPLICATOR RANKER1 RANKER2 RESULTS
1. BAH HAM VER HAM VER
HAM VER LEC HAM RIC VET HAM RIC VET VER PER SAI
6 6 17/20 2 2 18/20 0 0 19/20
2. EMI VER VER VER VER
VER PER SAI VER PER SAI VER PER SAI VER PER LEC
20 26 16/20 20 22 18/20 20 20 19/20
3. POR VER VER VER VER
VER PER LEC VER PER SAI VER PER SAI SAI LEC NOR
6 32 17/20 4 26 19/20 4 24 20/20
4. SPA VER VER VER
SAI LEC NOR VER PER SAI VER PER SAI
5. MON VER VER
VER PER SAI VER PER SAI
a425couple
2024-03-25 17:20:15 UTC
Post by Mark
When 10 is the top score, you know it was an "interesting" race.
Yes, indeed.
So what driver, or team manager, made the related quote,
"And that is why we run the races!"

When I saw that the predictions were running quite
consistent and uniform, I thought an 'upset' was
probably overdue.