Sorry, all, I have to get a car ready to actually RACE.
Alan Baker
2019-06-14 16:00:42 UTC
You'll have to accept only sporadic bon mots for the rest of the day.

:-)
CS
2019-06-14 16:13:39 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
You'll have to accept only sporadic bon mots for the rest of the day.
:-)
Thank God for that. Remember - Mirror - Signal - Manoeuvre.
Stop SHOUTING.
And I doubt if you are at Le Mans.
Alan Baker

CS
2019-06-14 18:00:16 UTC
Signal - yes, I'd expect hand signals from an old boy like you ;-)
News
2019-06-14 18:27:28 UTC
Post by CS
Signal - yes, I'd expect hand signals from an old boy like you ;-)
Sho'nuf.

Blue bayou and a flip off as he passes you on the outside.

Buh-bye!
CS
2019-06-14 19:00:37 UTC
Wish I'd been drinking/smoking/main lining whatever you are on!!
Alan Baker
2019-06-18 04:03:46 UTC
Post by CS
Signal - yes, I'd expect hand signals from an old boy like you ;-)
Whatever.

I was busy racing this weekend.

You were busy...

...talking about racing as if you had a clue?