Spoilers: Congratulations to...
Alan
2024-05-05 22:31:14 UTC
...Lando Norris!

A long-overdue win.
a425couple
2024-05-06 02:13:46 UTC
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Yes, congratulations to Lando Norris for his first win.

It is also good documentation for McLaren's recovery
from a number of down years.
They are now looking good and clear in 3rd place in the
WCC.
Yazoo
2024-05-06 07:08:13 UTC
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Darryl Johnson
2024-05-06 12:33:59 UTC
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yazoo
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
News
2024-05-07 14:06:56 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
Alan
Yet you post something completely off topic to the thread...
News
2024-05-07 20:15:21 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
Yet you post something completely off topic to the thread...
Really?

Think Norris was thrilled to be upstaged by management and the mango?

You're thicker than you appear online. Which is transparently clueless.
Mark Jackson
2024-05-07 21:26:31 UTC
Post by News
Think Norris was thrilled to be upstaged by management and the
mango?
His comments seem to have been neutral - perhaps carefully so, perhaps not.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/mclaren-defends-itself-over-lucky-charm-trump-f1-appearance/10607678/
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
[A]nyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't
- Robert Benchley
Alan
2024-05-07 22:05:39 UTC
Post by News
Post by Alan
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed
the sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
Yet you post something completely off topic to the thread...
Really?
Think Norris was thrilled to be upstaged by management and the mango?
I think what Norris thought or felt is irrelevant to your off topic
comments.
Geoff
2024-05-07 22:02:37 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
A truly sad and tacky gimmick.

geoff
Bob Latham
2024-05-08 09:44:59 UTC
Post by Geoff
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
A truly sad and tacky gimmick.
You guys worry me. getting so upset because someone famous appears to
congratulate the winner and because you don't agree with his politics
we get all this unhinged hatred.

Disrepute in your is eyes tells us more about you than Trump. I can
assure you that for millions it was the opposite but of course
they're all in league with the devil and your views are perfect and
correct?

Lando did great, happy for him.

Bob.
Geoff
2024-05-08 09:52:31 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
A truly sad and tacky gimmick.
You guys worry me. getting so upset because someone famous appears to
congratulate the winner and because you don't agree with his politics
we get all this unhinged hatred.
Politics is minor small part of it.
Post by Bob Latham
Disrepute in your is eyes tells us more about you than Trump. I can
assure you that for millions it was the opposite but of course
they're all in league with the devil and your views are perfect and
correct?
Lando did great, happy for him.
And his achievement is sadly compromised by a gimmick appearance of,
whatever your political persuasion, probably one of the most vile people
in current public life.

geoff
Bob Latham
2024-05-08 11:09:42 UTC
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Yazoo
Post by Alan
...Lando Norris!
A long-overdue win.
Just as I forecasted :)
Good job Lando!
Perhaps the feel-good story of the year.
Yes! Lando is good driver and great person.
Yet McLaren, FIA, Formula 1, and Liberty Media shamelessly allowed the
sport to be placed in disrepute by the mango.
A truly sad and tacky gimmick.
You guys worry me. getting so upset because someone famous
appears to congratulate the winner and because you don't agree
with his politics we get all this unhinged hatred.
Politics is minor small part of it.
Really? Do tell. But please don't give me the January 6th nonsense I
know what did and what did not happen there.

Then I can go and check your assertions.
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Disrepute in your is eyes tells us more about you than Trump. I
can assure you that for millions it was the opposite but of
course they're all in league with the devil and your views are
perfect and correct?
Lando did great, happy for him.
And his achievement is sadly compromised by a gimmick appearance
of, whatever your political persuasion,
So you would have been upset by any political figure?
Post by Geoff
probably one of the most vile people in current public life.
It what way is he vile? I genuinely don't know what all the hate is
about. It's also clear that many millions of americans love him,
perhaps they're vile too.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly a Trump fan but I know of no
reason to hate him. What I do hate is the obvious corruption of the
entire New York legal system that is weaponising the law to "get
him". Now that behaviour really is truly evil in my eyes.

Bob.
Yazoo
2024-05-08 12:04:10 UTC
C'mon guys. This is F1 group.
Please leave the politics out of this group.

And be aware that this is international group, some of us are not
Americans.

Personally I don't care about my own politicians, let alone of
American.
Alan
Thank you.
geoff
2024-05-09 21:55:02 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Disrepute in your is eyes tells us more about you than Trump. I
can assure you that for millions it was the opposite but of
course they're all in league with the devil and your views are
perfect and correct?
Lando did great, happy for him.
And his achievement is sadly compromised by a gimmick appearance
of, whatever your political persuasion,
So you would have been upset by any political figure?
Yes.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
probably one of the most vile people in current public life.
It what way is he vile? I genuinely don't know what all the hate is
about. It's also clear that many millions of americans love him,
perhaps they're vile too.
More to the point, in what way is he not vile ? He is very clever and
manipulative, and appeals to many American voters largely by appealing
to the lowest common denominators of prejudice, fear, and ignorance.
Post by Bob Latham
Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly a Trump fan but I know of no
reason to hate him. What I do hate is the obvious corruption of the
entire New York legal system that is weaponising the law to "get
him". Now that behaviour really is truly evil in my eyes.
Criminal acts are criminal - full stop. Surely it would be criminal to
advocate them by ignoring.

geoff
geoff
2024-05-09 21:57:08 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
Post by Darryl Johnson
Post by Geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Disrepute in your is eyes tells us more about you than Trump. I
can assure you that for millions it was the opposite but of
course they're all in league with the devil and your views are
perfect and correct?
Lando did great, happy for him.
And his achievement is sadly compromised by a gimmick appearance
of, whatever your political persuasion,
So you would have been upset by any political figure?
Yes.
.... and also the tacky fawning upon the presence of other 'celebrities'
also palls to my taste.

geoff
Bob Latham
2024-05-10 08:38:28 UTC
[Snip]
Post by geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Geoff
probably one of the most vile people in current public life.
It what way is he vile? I genuinely don't know what all the hate
is about. It's also clear that many millions of americans love
him, perhaps they're vile too.
More to the point, in what way is he not vile ?
And there was me expecting a great list of Trump atrocities. :-)

Just prejudice then.

But to answer your question, I believe he did all he could to
discourage war for start. He did his best to create jobs for people
especially black people as it happens which is why many of them love
him.
Post by geoff
He is very clever and manipulative, and appeals to many American
voters largely by appealing to the lowest common denominators of
prejudice, fear,
So fear of war, culture and even society destroying mass immigration,
netzero obsession and power grab, foreign policy etc. are the lowest
common denominator - ok.
Post by geoff
and ignorance.
Almost everyone thinks their political opponent is ignorant.

The left in society always talk about "be nice" "hope not hate" and
yet in my experience all of the hate and and I do mean ALL of the
hate comes from the same people of the left. We see it in government,
we saw it in BLM, we see it in Palestine marches, we see it in public
discourse. The left show us all how to do hate properly.

The left hate Trump and that is what all of this is about.
Post by geoff
Post by Bob Latham
Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly a Trump fan but I know
of no reason to hate him. What I do hate is the obvious
corruption of the entire New York legal system that is
weaponising the law to "get him". Now that behaviour really is
truly evil in my eyes.
Criminal acts are criminal - full stop. Surely it would be criminal
to advocate them by ignoring.
How many ridiculous charges have been brought against him now?
You think it's okay for a judge to decree that most of someone's
defence even witnesses are not allowed?
Remind me again, what was the size of the fine they dropped on him?
You think it's ok for people to be elected to public office in the
judicial system on a ticket of "get Trump" when so far we've seen
only very trivial misdemeanors with any credibility at all.

An open political witch hunt with added corruption. Trump haters will
not admit it but everyone knows it. The whole affair has redefined
'moral behaviour'. It's no longer what you do but why you do it,
anything done against Trump is now moral.

I will now respect the request of Yazoo and comment no further at
this time.

Bob.
Yazoo

Y.
Bigbird
2024-05-16 21:46:06 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
I will now respect the request of Yazoo and comment no further at
this time.
Great, you said your piece, I'll add mine.

So how much blowhard bullshit was that you spewed since you first
claimed that others were commenting too much on the truth repelling,
pussy grabbing, racist, divisionist and insurrectionist?

Nothing to see here, just Blowhard Racist Bob being the ultimate
hypocrite and liar (traits of Trump he did not mention but clearly
respects more than solid morals)... as seen previously. Trump is Toxic
and you sing like Britney.

PS if you want "unhinged hatred" listen to the support that the pussy
grabbing grifter foments; spend ten minutes on truth social and tell me
that they are your kind of people... that stink will never come off.
Listen to ten minutes of his rambling narcissistic monologue, at any
event, and try to tell anyone that man has empathy for anything more
than his own ego and you will only get laughed at.

GNF
News
Well, well, well... A rare agreement!
Bob Latham
2024-05-17 19:37:57 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bob Latham
[...]
As I've come to expect from the left, plenty of personal attack.
insults, accusations etc.. Claims of hate that your post does have
plenty of and mine does not, lying and racism which you have zero
evidence of, unless you can't read English properly. The insults
don't worry the sensible none left anymore, it has no effect except
to make us laugh at you and how silly you behave.

If Trump was being prosecuted for sexual offenses and there was
evidence to support it then I would welcome his prosecution for it.
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt lefty
justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.

By all means continue to spew your hate and prove my point. Hate
ALWAYS comes from the (be nice, hope not hate) left.

Bob.
News
2024-05-17 20:02:50 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bob Latham
[...]
Deflection always comes from the (wrong) right.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes

Keep it coming.
Bob Latham
2024-05-18 08:45:49 UTC
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.

No point in arguing with the left.

Bob.
Alan
2024-05-18 17:51:32 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.
No point in arguing with the left.
Coward.

You conveniently overlook that only ONE of those links is from the
Guardian...

...but go ahead:

Point out anything contrafactual in any of those links.
Bob Latham
2024-05-18 19:43:15 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.
No point in arguing with the left.
Coward.
If you say so. ;-)
Post by Alan
You conveniently overlook that only ONE of those links is from the
Guardian...
Point out anything contrafactual in any of those links.
Nah, CBA to argue with hate filled lefties, they are not worth my
time.

Bob.
Alan
2024-05-18 19:48:58 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Alan
You conveniently overlook that only ONE of those links is from the
Guardian...
Point out anything contrafactual in any of those links.
Nah, CBA to argue with hate filled lefties, they are not worth my
time.
And yet you posted this reply.

AP News is not The Guardian, loser.

'A jury found Donald Trump liable Tuesday for sexually abusing advice
columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996, awarding her $5 million in a judgment
that could haunt the former president as he campaigns to regain the
White House.'
News
2024-05-19 02:42:43 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.
No point in arguing with the left.
Bob.
A critical issue facing the nation is too many right wingers'
demonstrated inability to independently reason, who believe verbatim and
rely on and parrot whatever they see and hear from Fox and other
purposeful 'big lie' disinformation sources, including the candidates'
own fetid media cesspools. They behave like it's 1930s Germany.
Geoff
2024-05-19 09:50:24 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.
No point in arguing with the left.
That is so ridiculous it must be a Trump quote.

geoff
Sir Tim
2024-05-19 22:25:47 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by News
https://apnews.com/article/trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe68259a4b98bb3947d42af9ec83d7db
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/trump-carroll-judge-rape/
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/16/donald-trump-organization-legal-woes
I'm sorry News whoever you are, I can't take anyone seriously who
quotes the Guardian. Guardian readers believe in pink unicorns and
Carole Cadwalladr.
Is that the Carole Cadwalladr who helped to expose the Facebook-Cambridge
Analytica data scandal and was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize?
Sir Tim
Bob Latham
2024-05-20 09:12:49 UTC
Post by Sir Tim
Is that the Carole Cadwalladr who helped to expose the Facebook-Cambridge
Analytica data scandal and was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize?
Ah, another lefty?

For me she's the one that made serious accusations of Mr. Banks (I
think that was his name) and Brexit being paid for by Russians or
some such. She lost badly in court because she had no evidence, you
don't have when it's a fake story. Ever since then, despite the clear
judgment, the left have been trying to claim victory. The left -
absurd as always.

Bob.
Alan
You really are quite the asshole.
Alan
2024-05-17 20:13:41 UTC
...and naturally, he's a MAGAt.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Bigbird
Post by Bob Latham
[...]
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the word) by
a jury.
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt lefty
justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?

Questions:

Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the classified
documents he kept?

If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?

Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to a
porn actress he slept with?
Bob Latham
2024-05-18 08:40:36 UTC
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?

If he was, then by all means dislike him and don't vote for him but
also don't drag the judicial system into a political war with silly
charges because doing so is evil.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt
lefty justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the classified
documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to
a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly are you
accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly biased judge
allows of the defence) no clear answer has been forthcoming.

Bob.
Alan
2024-05-18 16:35:18 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?
Do you mean that if he wasn't sentenced and punished, you can't trust
the jury's decision?
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt
lefty justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the classified
documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
You didn't even try to answer either of these questions, huh?
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to
a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly are you
accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly biased judge
allows of the defence) no clear answer has been forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more than
half a brain (which apparently lets out you AND Trump):

Trump is being charged with falsifying business records to cover up
violations of election finance law.

Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...

...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...

...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
Bob Latham
2024-05-18 19:40:52 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?
Do you mean that if he wasn't sentenced and punished, you can't
trust the jury's decision?
I can honestly say I've no idea if the jury was correct or
trustworthy.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt
lefty justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the
classified documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
I've no idea.
Post by Alan
You didn't even try to answer either of these questions, huh?
I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you, it's
only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made
to a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly are
you accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly biased
judge allows of the defence) no clear answer has been
forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more
Trump is being charged with falsifying business records to cover up
violations of election finance law.
Well the story I heard was that there was upset because Trump paid
for something himself instead of using party funds.
Post by Alan
Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...
...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...
...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election to place a man that can
hardly stand or put a sentence together in the white house .

Indeed the weaponizing of the law to "get him" continues even now,
it's a disgrace.

Bob.
Alan
2024-05-18 19:47:53 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?
Do you mean that if he wasn't sentenced and punished, you can't
trust the jury's decision?
I can honestly say I've no idea if the jury was correct or
trustworthy.
But if he'd been sentenced and punished it would change that, loser?
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt
lefty justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the
classified documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
I've no idea.
You acknowledge it happened, right?
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
You didn't even try to answer either of these questions, huh?
I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you, it's
only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.
The answers are pretty clear...

...to anyone who's honest enough to look.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made
to a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly are
you accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly biased
judge allows of the defence) no clear answer has been
forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more
Trump is being charged with falsifying business records to cover up
violations of election finance law.
Well the story I heard was that there was upset because Trump paid
for something himself instead of using party funds.
Really? And where did you "hear" this.

The point is: the funds were paid to influence the outcome of the
election...

...BUT THEY WEREN'T RECORDED AS SUCH.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...
...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...
...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election to place a man that can
hardly stand or put a sentence together in the white house .
What a pity you don't apply the same standard you just used above, huh?

What? Can't remember just a few lines ago? Let me help:

'I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you, it's
only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.'

What we DO know is that no one has come forward with actual evidence
that any of that happened.
Bob Latham
2024-05-19 09:20:55 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?
Do you mean that if he wasn't sentenced and punished, you can't
trust the jury's decision?
I can honestly say I've no idea if the jury was correct or
trustworthy.
But if he'd been sentenced and punished it would change that,
Probably yes, if it was a fair trial best not in New York. :-)
Post by Alan
loser?
Can't resist can you. Leftists and marxists - so mature.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
But this disgraceful sham trial set up by the utterly corrupt
lefty justice system makes the USA's legal system shameful.
Really?
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the
classified documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
I've no idea.
You acknowledge it happened, right?
I'll repeat - I'VE NO IDEA.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment
made to a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly
are you accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly
biased judge allows of the defence) no clear answer has been
forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more
Trump is being charged with falsifying business records to cover
up violations of election finance law.
Well the story I heard was that there was upset because Trump
paid for something himself instead of using party funds.
Really? And where did you "hear" this.
The point is: the funds were paid to influence the outcome of the
election...
...BUT THEY WEREN'T RECORDED AS SUCH.
Heinous. Do they still have the electric chair in the USA?

How many trumped up charges have been brought against him now? Over
forty something I read.
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...
...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...
...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election to place a man that can
hardly stand or put a sentence together in the white house .
What a pity you don't apply the same standard you just used above, huh?
'I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you,
it's only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.'
What we DO know is that no one has come forward with actual
evidence that any of that happened.
Lots and lots of witnesses though, seen them interviewed and we all
saw exactly how the election was going in the polls and the election
results and then suddenly.... A fix. With more votes than people.

The idea that the great USA voted in that many millions for the
senile leftist in the white house didn't stack up for me, I have a
higher opinion of USA people. Having said that, the shear idiocy and
ignorance of what is going down in their (and our) universities by
brainwashed leftists who really hate Israel is astonishing.

There's that word again "hate" and guess who's doing it, as always? I
admit I'm *slightly* right wing but I've never heard anyone on the
right express hate. They tend to pity rather than hate.

Yes, "slightly". I was a socialist before the left abandoned the poor
and working class for virtue signalling and idiocy for the spoilt
privileged, middle classes with their luxury beliefs and hypocrisy.

The success the left has had with persuading the ordinary people of
the west that they're evil and stupid is undeniable. They've even
convinced them they can change the weather with taxes. The left only
offer destruction, hate and society suicide and they've convinced
people that any other path is evil. Done a good job.

I'll leave you now to enjoy your hate filled suicidal victory. I hope
you're proud.

Carry on hating.

Bob.
Geoff
2024-05-19 09:49:39 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Yes, "slightly". I was a socialist before the left abandoned the poor
and working class for virtue signalling and idiocy for the spoilt
privileged, middle classes with their luxury beliefs and hypocrisy.
The joke for the rest of the world (seriously, not a joke at all), is
that the democratic party itself is slightly right-of-centre when looked
at objectively. Which leaves the alternative far more right-wing than that.

geoff
Alan
2024-05-19 17:59:57 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
He was found to have committed rape (by the common usage of the
word) by a jury.
Was he sentenced and punished for that? If not why not?
Do you mean that if he wasn't sentenced and punished, you can't
trust the jury's decision?
I can honestly say I've no idea if the jury was correct or
trustworthy.
But if he'd been sentenced and punished it would change that,
Probably yes, if it was a fair trial best not in New York. :-)
You'll always find an excuse.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
loser?
Can't resist can you. Leftists and marxists - so mature.
Hey, pot: you're black!
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Bob.
Alan
2024-05-19 18:03:11 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the
classified documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
I've no idea.
You acknowledge it happened, right?
I'll repeat - I'VE NO IDEA.
You just said you had "no idea" why he hid documents.

That implies you acknowledge he did hide them.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
You didn't even try to answer either of these questions, huh?
I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you, it's
only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.
The answers are pretty clear...
...to anyone who's honest enough to look.
And of course, you don't want to look.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment
made to a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly
are you accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly
biased judge allows of the defence) no clear answer has been
forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more
Trump is being charged with falsifying business records to cover
up violations of election finance law.
Well the story I heard was that there was upset because Trump
paid for something himself instead of using party funds.
Really? And where did you "hear" this.
The point is: the funds were paid to influence the outcome of the
election...
...BUT THEY WEREN'T RECORDED AS SUCH.
Heinous. Do they still have the electric chair in the USA?
Crimes, loser.

They were crimes.
Post by Bob Latham
How many trumped up charges have been brought against him now? Over
forty something I read.
But you're not arguing that these things didn't happen.

Got it.
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...
...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...
...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election to place a man that can
hardly stand or put a sentence together in the white house .
What a pity you don't apply the same standard you just used above, huh?
'I don't know the answer so I couldn't. Of course neither do you,
it's only your hatred that thinks it knows the answers.'
What we DO know is that no one has come forward with actual
evidence that any of that happened.
Lots and lots of witnesses though, seen them interviewed and we all
saw exactly how the election was going in the polls and the election
results and then suddenly.... A fix. With more votes than people.
Show me a single jurisdiction with "more votes than people", loser.
Post by Bob Latham
The idea that the great USA voted in that many millions for the
senile leftist in the white house didn't stack up for me, I have a
higher opinion of USA people. Having said that, the shear idiocy and
ignorance of what is going down in their (and our) universities by
brainwashed leftists who really hate Israel is astonishing.
Speaking of universities...

...have we ever seen Trump's transcripts...

...or his tax returns?
Post by Bob Latham
There's that word again "hate" and guess who's doing it, as always? I
admit I'm *slightly* right wing but I've never heard anyone on the
right express hate. They tend to pity rather than hate.
That would be you.
LOL!
Geoff
2024-05-19 09:45:57 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Post by Alan
Post by Alan
Falsifying business records in New York is a misdemeanour...
...UNLESS it is done to cover up another crime...
...and violating election finance laws IS a crime.
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election to place a man that can
hardly stand or put a sentence together in the white house .
There was none.

To quote Trump himself "If you say it long enough, hard enough, often
enough, people will start to believe it.”

Obviously works.
Post by Bob Latham
Indeed the weaponizing of the law to "get him" continues even now,
it's a disgrace.
No, it is what should happen to every criminal.

geoff
Alan LeHun
2024-05-21 09:10:59 UTC
In article <***@sick-of-spam.invalid>, ***@sick-of-
spam.invalid says...
Post by Bob Latham
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election
Judging by your previous posts in this thread, you obviously have
irrefutable proof of this. I mean, other than "Trump said so".
Alan LeHun
Alan
2024-05-21 17:04:35 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
spam.invalid says...
Post by Bob Latham
The irony after the absolute fraud on voting machines and postal
votes that went down at the last election
Judging by your previous posts in this thread, you obviously have
irrefutable proof of this. I mean, other than "Trump said so".
Expect the spluttering to commence:

"Lefties"

"Communist"

Etc.

Geoff
2024-05-19 09:42:05 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to
a porn actress he slept with?
And yet, we know that when asked multiple times "what exactly are you
accusing Trump of" by the defence (or what the clearly biased judge
allows of the defence)  no clear answer has been forthcoming.
Actually it has been completely forthcoming to anyone with more than
Probably only listens to Faux News.

geoff
Dumas Walker
2024-05-18 00:38:00 UTC
Post by Alan
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the classified
documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
Not sure he really did hide them. Supposedly they were all out in plain
sight for anyone to see. He just didn't want to let the feds come in to
see or take them. ;)
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to a
porn actress he slept with?
It sure sounds like it. IMHO, if they really wanted to get him, this is
the one they should have went after him for first. Some of the other
cases, for whatever reason, just don't seem to be as well put together as
this one.

I think they were too eager to "get Trump" that they didn't get all of their
ducks in a row first. There were obviously things they could have made
stick if they'd waited until they found them before grasping at some of the
other straws.

* SLMR 2.1a * I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.
Alan
2024-05-21 17:04:00 UTC
Post by Dumas Walker
Post by Alan
Do you really think that Trump declassified all of the classified
documents he kept?
If yes, why did he takes such pains to hide them from those who cam looking?
Not sure he really did hide them. Supposedly they were all out in plain
sight for anyone to see. He just didn't want to let the feds come in to
see or take them. ;)
No. He really did try to hide some of them...

...and then he attempted to get rid of the video surveillance data that
showed him trying to do it.
Post by Dumas Walker
Post by Alan
Did he falsify business records in order to hide a payment made to a
porn actress he slept with?
It sure sounds like it. IMHO, if they really wanted to get him, this is
the one they should have went after him for first. Some of the other
cases, for whatever reason, just don't seem to be as well put together as
this one.
I think they were too eager to "get Trump" that they didn't get all of their
ducks in a row first. There were obviously things they could have made
stick if they'd waited until they found them before grasping at some of the
other straws.
* SLMR 2.1a * I'm dangerous when I know what I'm doing.
All the ducks were fully aligned when the started the classified
documents case...

...they just drew a judge who is:

1. Completely unsuited to being made a judge in the first place.

2. Completely in the bag for Trump.