DOTD Scabby Arabia
Phil Carmody
2024-03-10 00:04:24 UTC
Gonna be different from everyone else because I loved the Albon
overtake. Probably one of the most balls-out moves of the day.

However BEA did his fucking job, and I begrudge him nothing, take those
plaudits, you deserve them.

Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
~misfit~
2024-03-10 03:25:46 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Gonna be different from everyone else because I loved the Albon
overtake. Probably one of the most balls-out moves of the day.
However BEA did his fucking job, and I begrudge him nothing, take those
plaudits, you deserve them.
Phil
Yep, agree on both.

I'd love to see Albon in a competitive car. I wondered about him for Hamilton's seat but I doubt
Williams would let him go. Maybe Sainz will go there?

Did you see the guy(?) in the Ferrari team post-race / pre-podium wearing a full black head / body
covering / burqa? The Sky camera panned past him(?) but didn't linger. I hope that it was a low-key
protest but haven't found any info online so it could have been a guest?

Ehh! I went back over the video and grabbed a screenshot, it looks like a guest.
<https://imgur.com/a/c7dFoCQ>
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

texasgate
get help
geoff
2024-03-10 21:16:31 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
Post by Phil Carmody
Gonna be different from everyone else because I loved the Albon
overtake. Probably one of the most balls-out moves of the day.
However BEA did his fucking job, and I begrudge him nothing, take those
plaudits, you deserve them.
Phil
Yep, agree on both.
I'd love to see Albon in a competitive car. I wondered about him for
Hamilton's seat but I doubt Williams would let him go. Maybe Sainz will
go there?
Did you see the guy(?) in the Ferrari team post-race / pre-podium
wearing a full black head / body covering / burqa? The Sky camera panned
past him(?) but didn't linger. I hope that it was a low-key protest but
haven't found any info online so it could have been a guest?
Ehh! I went back over the video and grabbed a screenshot, it looks like a guest.
<https://imgur.com/a/c7dFoCQ>
A spy from Red Bull. Nobody suspected a thing.

geoff