LM ready to go with streaming?
m***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 11:01:37 UTC
https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month

Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.

NB. Some markets only.

6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?
Bruce Hoult
2018-02-14 11:46:37 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month
Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.
NB. Some markets only.
6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?
25 March to 25 November ... eight months ... at $8 a month? I'm in.

That's comparable to *one* month of Sky subscription including Sky Sport.
m***@gmail.com
Note they won't provide this service in all territories. In some cases existing deals prevent them from offering the stream.
Calum
2018-02-14 22:50:53 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
https://www.pitpass.com/61030/F1-streaming-service-to-cost-6-a-month
Seems there may be two products, with the subscription service offering data direct from cars.
NB. Some markets only.
6 quid a month will not break the bank, no?
On its own, no. But I'm already fed up of balkanised streaming services
and keeping track of what I have to pay to whom to see or hear what.