**2024 Pool** Race 7, Emilia Romagna GP
Mark
2024-05-06 13:11:51 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Enzo) 17/05/2024 12:30 CEST
Austin 17/05/2024 05:30 CDT
West Coast USA 17/05/2024 03:30 PDT
East Coast USA 17/05/2024 06:30 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 17/05/2024 11:30 BST
Central Europe 17/05/2024 12:30 CEST
Most of Arabia 17/05/2024 13:30 AST
Oman/UAE 17/05/2024 14:30 GST
China 17/05/2024 18:30 CST
Japan/Korea 17/05/2024 19:30 JST
Perth 17/05/2024 18:30 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 17/05/2024 20:00 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 17/05/2024 20:30 AEST
New Zealand 17/05/2024 22:30 NZST
Ukraine 17/05/2024 13:30 MSK
Mark
2024-05-06 13:13:18 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: PER
Yazoo
2024-05-08 09:11:30 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: NOR (why not again :)
P2: PIA (good boy, let him stand on podium)
P3: LEC (c'mon, wake up)

It is not that I hate RBR, but I'd like to see other drivers and teams
win. RBR and VER are boring. Let others have fun :)
Hornplayer9599
2024-05-08 11:11:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VER

P1: VER

P2: LEC

P3: NOR
--
Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan
Carl Keehn
2024-05-08 12:01:48 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole Position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen

P2: Norris

P3: Sainz
a425couple
2024-05-08 19:57:30 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
a425couple predicts

Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC
Phil Carmody
2024-05-11 18:11:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: NOR

Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Martin Harran
2024-05-13 06:35:35 UTC
Pole : VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC
Sir Tim
2024-05-13 09:10:50 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER

P2: LEC

P3: NOR
Sir Tim
Mark Jackson
2024-05-13 15:42:24 UTC
Pole position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen
P2: Pérez
P3: Piastri
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
[A]nyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't
- Robert Benchley
durian

-peter
dmunz
2024-05-15 17:19:47 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: LEC
P2: VER
P3: HAM
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
EB5AGV
2024-05-16 09:18:12 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: LEC
JohnM
2024-05-16 15:56:10 UTC
Pole Position: VER

P1: VER

P2: LEC

P3: NOR
JohnM
Ar
2024-05-16 19:44:25 UTC
On 06/05/2024 14:11, Mark wrote:
Pole position: Max Verstappen

P1: Charles Leclerc
P2: Max Verstappen
P3: Carlos Sainz
~misfit~
2024-05-17 01:23:42 UTC
Pole position: NOR
P1: NOR
P2: SAI
P3: LEC

Perhaps the era of RBR domination is over? LOL.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Alan
P3: Sainz
ceg
2024-05-17 08:32:50 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC
Mark
2024-05-17 08:35:42 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Emilia before the start
of P1 on 17/05/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER VER LEC PER