**2024 Pool** Race 2, Saudi Arabia GP
Mark
2024-03-04 10:00:49 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Jeddah) 07/03/2024 14:30 AST
Austin 07/03/2024 05:30 CST
West Coast USA 07/03/2024 03:30 PST
East Coast USA 07/03/2024 06:30 EST
Ireland/Portugal/UK 07/03/2024 11:30 GMT
Central Europe 07/03/2024 12:30 CET
Most of Arabia 07/03/2024 14:30 AST
Oman/UAE 07/03/2024 15:30 GST
China 07/03/2024 19:30 CST
Japan/Korea 07/03/2024 20:30 JST
Perth 07/03/2024 19:30 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 07/03/2024 22:00 ACDT
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 07/03/2024 22:30 AEDT
New Zealand 08/03/2024 00:30 NZDT
Ukraine 29/02/2024 14:30 MSK
Mark
2024-03-04 10:01:39 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: SAI
Sir Tim
2024-03-04 10:06:51 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER

P2: LEC

P3: PER
Sir Tim
Martin Harran
2024-03-04 13:40:05 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: PER
Mark Jackson
2024-03-04 14:58:57 UTC
Pole position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen
P2: Pérez
P3: Russell
--
Mark Jackson - https://mark-jackson.online/
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
- André Gide
Hornplayer9599
2024-03-04 22:58:35 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: LEC
--
Intelligence is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
--Carl Sagan
Sreekumar A
2024-03-05 12:13:51 UTC
Pole position:VER
P1:VER
P2:PER
P3:LEC
Sreekumar
Carl Keehn
2024-03-05 13:01:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole Position: Verstappen

P1: Verstappen

P2: Sainz

P3: Hamilton (wishful thinking)
durian

-peter
durian
2024-03-08 12:57:29 UTC
Post by Hornplayer9599
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: VER
P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: SAI
SAI is ill and not running, can I change to LEC? :-) (nah, I know, after the deadline)

-peter

dmunz
2024-03-05 17:20:06 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: VER
P2: HAM
P3: LEC
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
a425couple
2024-03-05 20:16:56 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: Ver

P1: Ver
P2: Per
P3: Lec
EB5AGV
2024-03-06 09:48:41 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: LEC
Mark
2024-03-06 09:56:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
I might be a bit missing as I'm away in Spain for my birthday, but will
catch up when I can...

I am waiting on:

ceg
Yazoo
Ar
JohnM
Phil Carmody
Shaun
EB5AGV
Alan Baker

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER VER PER SAI
Hornplayer9599 VER VER PER LEC
Carl Keehn VER VER SAI HAM
Martin Harran VER VER SAI PER
Mark Jackson VER VER PER RUS
Sreekumar A VER VER PER LEC
Sir Tim VER VER LEC PER
D Munz LEC VER HAM LEC
a425couple VER VER PER LEC
durian VER VER PER SAI
Mark
2024-03-06 13:18:34 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Saudi before the start
of P1 on 07/03/2024. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
A couple more arrived in the meantime...and we may as well not award
points for first place!

I am waiting on:

Yazoo
Ar
JohnM
Phil Carmody
Shaun
Alan Baker

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark VER VER PER SAI
Hornplayer9599 VER VER PER LEC
ceg VER VER PER RUS
EB5AGV VER VER SAI LEC
ceg
2024-03-06 13:16:42 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: PER
P3: RUS
Yazoo
2024-03-06 14:03:19 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: SAI
P2: HAM
P3: VER
JohnM
2024-03-06 15:56:13 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: PER

JohnM
Phil Carmody
2024-03-06 22:01:07 UTC
Pole position: VER
P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: PER
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
dmunz
2024-03-06 19:19:49 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: HAM
Ar
2024-03-06 22:23:26 UTC
On 04/03/2024 10:00, Mark wrote:

Pole position: Max Verstappen

P1: Max Verstappen
P2: Charles Leclerc
P3: Sergio Perez
~misfit~
2024-03-07 09:37:11 UTC
Pole: VER

P1: VER
P2: SAI
P3: HAM

I don't see any reason to change my Bahrain prediction just yet. Thanks Mark!
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville