Meanwhile - NASCAR at Sonoma and Indycar at Road America
Add Reply
a425couple
2024-06-08 16:55:15 UTC
Meanwhile, while we eagerly watch F1 in Canada,
this is a great weekend. We can also watch NASCAR at
the road track at Sonoma and Indycar at the wonderful
track at Road America.
Sir Tim
2024-06-08 21:50:03 UTC
Post by a425couple
Meanwhile, while we eagerly watch F1 in Canada,
this is a great weekend. We can also watch NASCAR at
the road track at Sonoma and Indycar at the wonderful
track at Road America.
Road America would be a wonderful track for an F1 Grand Prix.
Sir Tim
a425couple
2024-06-08 22:21:26 UTC
Post by Sir Tim
Post by a425couple
Meanwhile, while we eagerly watch F1 in Canada,
this is a great weekend. We can also watch NASCAR at
the road track at Sonoma and Indycar at the wonderful
track at Road America.
Road America would be a wonderful track for an F1 Grand Prix.
Yes. The track would be pretty good.
Sadly, everything else would be fairly sketchy.
Almost 3 hours by car from Chicago.

(Interesting, that track was particularly well
suited for the old SCCA class D SR
(under 1.000 L Sports Racer with downforce)
that many years recorded laps in under 2 minutes.)