GP Wins for Williams
Add Reply
Brian Lawrence
2020-09-04 14:36:48 UTC
The BBC Sport website have a memory test.

"Sixteen different drivers have won while racing for them [Williams] -
can you name them all?

You've got five minutes..."

Obviously anyone can look it up, but I came up with 10 from memory quite
quickly, basically the earliest and the latest. Another couple of mins.
added 4 more (mostly in the '90s), but I gave up with 2 missing (also '90s).

I'll post some stats later.
Mark

Missed 11(Australian), 6(German), 3(Argentine) and 3(Belgian).
Brian Lawrence
2020-09-04 16:56:19 UTC
Surprised to discover which driver has scored the most points for
Williams.

Valtteri Bottas 411
geoff
2020-09-05 07:14:06 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Surprised to discover which driver has scored the most points for
Williams.

Valtteri Bottas        411
But only because HAM never drove for them. Eh, BAK.

2020-09-05 12:09:13 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Surprised to discover which driver has scored the most points for
Williams.

Valtteri Bottas        411
But only because HAM never drove for them. Eh, BAK.
Get a room already and stop prompting him to shit-post here.

2020-09-05 12:42:12 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Surprised to discover which driver has scored the most points for
Williams.

Valtteri Bottas        411
But only because HAM never drove for them. Eh, BAK.
Get a room already and stop prompting him to shit-post here.
Ooops, too late - seems I have. Already.

Too much yank TV in your downtime Shaun. If I got a room "already" I
would already have a room, so wouldn't need to get a room.

Maybe a life ?

2020-09-05 20:54:14 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Surprised to discover which driver has scored the most points for
Williams.
Valtteri Bottas 411
Heavily flattered by the change in the points system...

For example
Damon Hill 885 under the same system.

Under the 90's system VB's positions would be worth 85 points for his
78 GPs vs 311 for Hill's 72 GPs

...if I have it right.
--
Bozo bin