Hass is 2017 "Ferrari Replica"
2018-03-23 23:59:37 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago (and the observation was dismissed by
another poster who said it was 'completly different') but now Alonso is
saying the same thing;
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-haas-car-ferrari-replica-1017714/

2018-03-24 00:21:58 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago (and the observation was dismissed by
another poster who said it was 'completly different') but now Alonso is
saying the same thing;
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-haas-car-ferrari-replica-1017714/
G'day Shaun,
Haas buys the max number of parts from Ferrari allowed by the rules?

BTW, Who was the poster?

:-)
2018-03-24 03:02:28 UTC
BTW, Who was the poster?
M2Tit
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 04:40:35 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago (and the observation was dismissed by
another poster who said it was 'completly different') but now Alonso is
saying the same thing;
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-haas-car-ferrari-replica-1017714/
G'day Shaun,
Haas buys the max number of parts from Ferrari allowed by the rules?
The suggestion seems to be that the 2018 Haas is the 2017 Ferrari - except for the engine, of course.

There's nothing in the rules that prevents one team making a car that looks like another's, as long as they own the intellectual property (however that is defined) and I can't see Ferrari signing over their IP to another team. OK, I *can*, but for stupid money.

They use Ferrari suspension components. That's going to dictate some of the design because the mounting points must be the same. It has not been unusual for somebody to observe that, for example, the back end of the Sauber looks a lot like the Ferrari - when Sauber have used Ferrari PUs, transmission and rear suspension components. That will happen, and so nobody should be surprised if B buys bits from A and then B's car has similarities to A's.

Right from the word go, people have been saying that the Haas is basically a Ferrari.

Alonso is over egging the cake a bit, I think.

Haas were fast in testing this year, and because of the way they take all the opportunity the rules allow them to take, there are going to be catty remarks from teams who have ambitions to be best of the rest.
~misfit~
2018-03-24 05:30:10 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago (and the observation was dismissed by
another poster who said it was 'completly different') but now Alonso
is saying the same thing;
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-haas-car-ferrari-replica-1017714/
G'day Shaun,
Haas buys the max number of parts from Ferrari allowed by the rules?
Again no facts supplied, rather asking others to supply information.
Post by build
BTW, Who was the poster?
Some twat. ;-)

2018-03-24 02:59:20 UTC
You whiny, pussy fart, tit fuck.
t***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 03:00:52 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago
Fuck you. And your previous posts. Weirdo
m***@gmail.com
2018-03-24 09:15:58 UTC
I said it a couple of weeks ago (and the observation was dismissed by
another poster who said it was 'completly different') but now Alonso is
saying the same thing;
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/alonso-haas-car-ferrari-replica-1017714/
Haas this year were 6th and 7th fastest in Q3, with Magnussen (6th) 2 seconds off the pole time. Last year Grosjean was 6th in Q3, just under 2 seconds off pole.

So maybe their performance this year is not that unusual.