Wednesday night
Add Reply
Darryl Johnson
2020-07-21 19:33:56 UTC
If (a) it doesn't look like it's going to rain like mad, and (b) you
have no objections, I was thinking about trying out the Almonte
paddling group.

Let me know...
Darryl Johnson
2020-07-21 21:23:30 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
If (a) it doesn't look like it's going to rain like mad, and (b) you
have no objections, I was thinking about trying out the Almonte
paddling group.
Let me know...
Sorry everyone. Massive brain fade there. Not even the wrong usenet
group: should have been an email to a friend.
Sir Tim