Hulkenberg?
2020-07-31 07:51:07 UTC
Would be great to see him get a drive. Not impossible according to the
Beeb:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53601564
Brian Lawrence
2020-07-31 08:13:42 UTC
Would be great to see him get a drive. Not impossible according to the
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53601564
Don't believe things on Twitter, but ....

Kirstie Bennett
1h

Hulkenberg seen walking in to the Silverstone paddock with a racing
point engineer...I believe we’ve found our replacement driver! #
Sir Tim
2020-07-31 13:22:34 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Sir Tim
Would be great to see him get a drive. Not impossible according to the
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53601564
Don't believe things on Twitter, but ....
Kirstie Bennett
1h
Hulkenberg seen walking in to the Silverstone paddock with a racing
point engineer...I believe we’ve found our replacement driver! #
Well this time Twitter was correct 😊

And ninth in P1 was a pretty good effort seeing as the Hulk has never
driven the car before and they didn’t have time to make it fit him
properly.