So Bottas does a fastest lap...
2020-09-13 15:25:57 UTC
...and then is suddenly 2 seconds behind Hamilton just as DRS is
re-enabled...

...but he's totally free to race!

;-)
Bigbird
2020-09-13 15:35:07 UTC
...and then is suddenly 2 seconds behind Hamilton just as DRS is
re-enabled...
...but he's totally free to race!
So what's the question; what don't you understand?

Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help educate you,
if your ego will allow.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Alan Baker
2020-09-13 15:50:15 UTC
...and then is suddenly 2 seconds behind Hamilton just as DRS is
re-enabled...
...but he's totally free to race!
So what's the question; what don't you understand?
What do you think happened?

Did Bottas just magically forget how to drive an F1 car for a lap?
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help educate you,
if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.

I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
Alan LeHun
2020-09-13 16:29:53 UTC
In article <rjlf3n$55v$***@dont-email.me>, ***@no.no.no.no
says...
Post by Alan Baker
What do you think happened?
Bottas used his entire battery reserves to get a fastest lap while the
tyres were fresh and then spent the next lap recharging it.
--
Alan LeHun
2020-09-13 17:04:55 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
says...
And you think he doesn't know when the DRS will be activated?
~misfit~
2020-09-14 03:58:18 UTC
Post by Alan LeHun
says...
Post by Alan Baker
What do you think happened?
Bottas used his entire battery reserves to get a fastest lap while the
tyres were fresh and then spent the next lap recharging it.
Thanks for saving me having to say that. That this escapes Baker shows how irrelevant his hobby
racing is to Formula 1.

Hamilton's fastest lap was 0.8 seconds faster than Bottas' too by my during-the-race calculations.

And you can't subtract accurately, either.
texas gate
2020-09-14 22:00:18 UTC
Baker
You have him killfiled.
But you hump his leg every 2nd post.
You spineless, wishy washy, stinking,
fucking useless new zealander,
fucking idiot.
texas gate
2020-09-14 22:02:43 UTC
Thanks for saving me having to say that.
Oh ya, you are so fucking busy
waiting for your next government
hand out cheque.
Bigbird
2020-09-13 17:32:21 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help educate
you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
Again, I'm not sure exactly what the question is.

You are asking why Bottas was quicker on the lap he overtook Ricciardo
when he benefited from the tow from Danny and probably using his whole
of the available battery charge to close down on Lewis (it's what I
would have done)than the next lap when he was probably mostly
harvesting and had little he could use?

DRS is rather irrelevant if you don't make it within 1 second which he
failed to do.

He was all of 3 tenths quicker than Lewis on that "fastest lap" and
only in that first sector where he overtook.

If you spent less time trying to denigrate Lewis you wouldn't make such
foolish presumptions.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Bigbird
2020-09-14 08:53:09 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help educate
you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
<crickets>
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
texas gate
2020-09-14 22:28:54 UTC
<crickets>
you stalking faggot
texas gate
2020-09-14 23:00:05 UTC
<crickets>
Dogs eat crickets.
You will smell, feel, see it,
in their shit you pick up daily.
Sweet gig.
Bigbird
2020-09-15 09:29:49 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help educate
you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
So do you have the grace to admit that denigrating Hamilton got in the
way of common sense?
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Alan Baker
I haven't ever denigrated Hamilton.
Bigbird
2020-09-16 09:22:12 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help
educate you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
So do you have the grace to admit that denigrating Hamilton got in
the way of common sense?
I haven't ever denigrated Hamilton.
So you weren't trying to denigrate Hamilton by falsely implying out
performing his team mate was all due to team orders.

Right!!!!!

<shakes head>
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Alan Baker
2020-09-16 16:02:53 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help
educate you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
So do you have the grace to admit that denigrating Hamilton got in
the way of common sense?
I haven't ever denigrated Hamilton.
So you weren't trying to denigrate Hamilton by falsely implying out
performing his team mate was all due to team orders.
Right!!!!!
<shakes head>
Nope.

Pointing out that there have been team orders in F1 for forever says
nothing about Hamilton's ability as a driver, which I happen to think is
exceptional.
Bigbird
2020-09-16 23:07:06 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help
educate you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
So do you have the grace to admit that denigrating Hamilton got
in the way of common sense?
I haven't ever denigrated Hamilton.
So you weren't trying to denigrate Hamilton by falsely implying out
performing his team mate was all due to team orders.
Right!!!!!
<shakes head>
Nope.
Pointing out that there have been team orders in F1 for forever says
nothing about Hamilton's ability as a driver, which I happen to think
is exceptional.
That you trying to mischaracterise what you did says a lot.

Keep digging.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Alan Baker
2020-09-16 23:18:47 UTC
Post by Bigbird
Feel free to ask, there are plenty of people here to help
educate you, if your ego will allow.
I await your insightful reply.
I expect to be waiting... ...forever.
So do you have the grace to admit that denigrating Hamilton got
in the way of common sense?
I haven't ever denigrated Hamilton.
So you weren't trying to denigrate Hamilton by falsely implying out
performing his team mate was all due to team orders.
Right!!!!!
<shakes head>
Nope.
Pointing out that there have been team orders in F1 for forever says
nothing about Hamilton's ability as a driver, which I happen to think
is exceptional.
That you trying to mischaracterise what you did says a lot.
I'm not.

You are reading things into what I said that are not there.

Learn the difference between "infer" and "imply" some time.
Bigbird
2020-09-17 10:30:52 UTC
Post by Bigbird
[...]
So what motivated your op. if not an attempt to undermine Lewis's
performance.

You see a couple of what you thought were inconsistent laps and your
first reaction is to scream team orders...
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
geoff
2020-09-13 22:10:14 UTC
...and then is suddenly 2 seconds behind Hamilton just as DRS is
re-enabled...
And subsequently HAM does the fastest lap.
Post by Alan Baker
...but he's totally free to race!
;-)
Dunno. But sure doesn't say that he's not.

Next are you going to suggest that Merc paid RIC to stuff up BOT's final
restart to protect HAM ?