“We were quite young, it was probably back in 2012 and 2013.
2019-07-12 00:23:27 UTC
2012 seems like very recent history to me.

“We were quite young, it was probably back in 2012 and 2013.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/leclerc-verstappen-kart-clash-video/4492781/

I'm really enjoying this bunch of young F1 drivers and this years rookies are nothing short of extraordinary. We are in for a real treat over the next few years however comments like Charles's highlight the generation gap makes me wonder how many more groups I'll get to see.

Familiar feeling eh Mark, Trevor, et al.

build
fnot
2019-07-12 23:42:27 UTC
2012 seems like very recent history to me.
“We were quite young, it was probably back in 2012 and 2013.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/leclerc-verstappen-kart-clash-video/4492781/
I'm really enjoying this bunch of young F1 drivers and this years rookies are nothing short of extraordinary. We are in for a real treat over the next few years however comments like Charles's highlight the generation gap makes me wonder how many more groups I'll get to see.
Familiar feeling eh Mark, Trevor, et al.
build
The new generation drivers seem to be groomed for F1 from birth.
Vis-a-vis the slick media interviews in F2/F3 and probably in karts.
I agree with build that we are witnessing a burst of fresh energy
from these drivers exploring limits that were frowned upon in the last
while. Battle on !