That was better!
2018-04-08 17:14:56 UTC
What a good race. Delivered fascination right up to the last lap, and there were several good drives.

Gasly - that result was immense for that team, for him and for Honda.

Ericcson - he's showing up the highly rate Le Clerc, and this was a very good drive from him.

Vettel - called Merc's bluff and got away with it. Sometimes a great drive is to tip toe to the finish. He said after the race that he lied over the radio, saying with 10 laps to go that he had it all under control when his tyres were shot. He soaked it up over the last couple of laps, though I thought that Bottas showed that he doesn't have the killer instinct.

Alonso was racy throughout.

Magnussen could have given Gasly a run for his money but for his team mate losing the plot. But this was a good response to the farcial race they had at Australia. That car has some pace.

Ferrari tweeted that the mechanic that Raikkonen ran over was taken to hospital. I hope he's OK.

Is Bahrain a Tilkedrome? It served up a good race here.
Yuhler Speertraeger
2018-04-09 01:42:53 UTC
Is Bahrain a Tilkedrome? It served up a good race here.
Yes, but IMHO the Turkish course was his masterpiece. Though Tilke
(dromes) has been pointed as the culprit for those lame races I think
FIA should be the one to blame. I never thought one could be as worse
as M. Balestre but M. Todt prove me wrong.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
Post by Bobster
Is Bahrain a Tilkedrome? It served up a good race here.
Yes, but IMHO the Turkish course was his masterpiece.
+1