Worst driver carrier move ever?
2018-05-27 21:20:11 UTC
Did any other F1 driver make a worse change of team carrier move than Alonso?
Yuhler Speertraeger
2018-05-28 00:56:54 UTC
Post by John
Did any other F1 driver make a worse change of team carrier move than Alonso?
Maybe Piquet when changed to Lotus (not Chapman's but Doucarouge's I
think).
--
Best,
Yuhler

But Alonso sure does have the nack for it. :-)
Yuhler Speertraeger
2018-05-30 19:52:06 UTC
Post by John
Did any other F1 driver make a worse change of team carrier move than Alonso?
Maybe Piquet when changed to Lotus (not Chapman's but Doucarouge's I
think).
But Alonso sure does have the nack for it. :-)
He's truly hors concurs. No one has made so many wrong moves in such
a small period of time. He's like King Sadim, who changed everything
he touched in sh!t.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Post by John
Did any other F1 driver make a worse change of team carrier move than Alonso?
Not according to his bank manager.

Alonso is toxic. He's had his chances and fucked up. He might look good
running around at the back of the field, but he's only racing against
kids and lesser drivers. There's no proof at all he could beat any of
the 4 or 5 'top' drivers in an equal car. As things stand, he currently
world champion whiner.
t***@gmail.com
2018-05-31 02:07:48 UTC
As things stand, he currently
world champion whiner.
You passed him the torch?

geoff
2018-05-28 10:58:10 UTC
Post by John
Did any other F1 driver make a worse change of team carrier move than Alonso?
It's not the carrier so much as the power plant.