Best looking mechanic in F1
Add Reply
MT2
2018-10-03 08:47:56 UTC
Emilie Rath - Force India

https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
D Munz
2018-10-03 14:01:46 UTC
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
I actually saw her on the Russia broadcast. She grabbed a used tire following a pit stop and flipped up her face shield.

MT2
2018-10-03 16:25:24 UTC
Post by D Munz
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
I actually saw her on the Russia broadcast. She grabbed a used tire following a pit stop and flipped up her face shield.
She grabs the rear right tyres when they come off. I'd prefer watching
her practice, than Guy Martin.
t***@gmail.com
2018-10-04 00:08:59 UTC
I'd prefer watching her practice, than Guy Martin.
Ya, you are a real stud.
Dumb as a post.
With rotten teeth.
geoff
2018-10-03 20:17:26 UTC
Post by D Munz
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
I actually saw her on the Russia broadcast. She grabbed a used tire following a pit stop and flipped up her face shield.
Yeah I spotted her too. Nice smile to the camera.

Texarseurbator wouldn't have noticed her though, cos he would have been
fixated on the guys bending over.

2018-10-04 00:03:51 UTC
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
I guess you would have low standards,
rocking those rotten teeth.
bra
2018-10-05 05:20:50 UTC
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
The best looking mechanics had better also be good mechanics.
Charlie Broughton
Kim LaHaie
Teena Gade
Anna Chatten
Tess Brelia
Elise Acker
Rossella Manfrinata
Andrea Muller
Nicole Addison
Jayne Kaye
Jennifer Bromme
Frances Buckley
Louise Clearwater
Kate Gundlach
Irene Romo
Verena Mei
Caroline Carlsson
DumbedDownUSA
2018-10-05 05:26:52 UTC
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
The best looking mechanics had better also be good mechanics.
?

Did you think about what you are implying? How are the 1970's, I miss
them.
--
"We have helped to create a situation that has allowed us to end up
with Trump. The dumbing down of our society through the media, the lack
and for him to be able to actually get 63 million votes."
Alister
2018-10-05 17:48:57 UTC
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
The best looking mechanics had better also be good mechanics.
Charlie Broughton Kim LaHaie Teena Gade Anna Chatten Tess Brelia Elise
Acker Rossella Manfrinata Andrea Muller Nicole Addison Jayne Kaye
Jennifer Bromme Frances Buckley Louise Clearwater Kate Gundlach Irene
Romo Verena Mei Caroline Carlsson
my experience is that when someone enters a field that is not normal for
their gender they tend to be very good at it.

As an example cooking is generally stereotyped as a female task yet the
worlds top chefs are male.

Simple reason if you are entering such a field it is because you have a
passion for it rather than simply getting a job in a traditional field
because it is the done thing.
--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months. I just love debugging ;-)
-- Linus Torvalds
~misfit~
2018-10-05 23:18:51 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by bra
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
The best looking mechanics had better also be good mechanics.
Charlie Broughton Kim LaHaie Teena Gade Anna Chatten Tess Brelia
Elise Acker Rossella Manfrinata Andrea Muller Nicole Addison Jayne
Kaye Jennifer Bromme Frances Buckley Louise Clearwater Kate Gundlach
Irene Romo Verena Mei Caroline Carlsson
my experience is that when someone enters a field that is not normal
for their gender they tend to be very good at it.
As an example cooking is generally stereotyped as a female task yet
the worlds top chefs are male.
Sexist!!! <g> There's a huge difference between a 'task' and a profession.

MT2
2018-10-06 00:04:38 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by bra
Post by MT2
Emilie Rath - Force India
https://www.instagram.com/er_dirtyfingernails/
The best looking mechanics had better also be good mechanics.
Charlie Broughton Kim LaHaie Teena Gade Anna Chatten Tess Brelia Elise
Acker Rossella Manfrinata Andrea Muller Nicole Addison Jayne Kaye
Jennifer Bromme Frances Buckley Louise Clearwater Kate Gundlach Irene
Romo Verena Mei Caroline Carlsson
my experience is that when someone enters a field that is not normal for
their gender they tend to be very good at it.
As an example cooking is generally stereotyped as a female task yet the
worlds top chefs are male.
Simple reason if you are entering such a field it is because you have a
passion for it rather than simply getting a job in a traditional field
because it is the done thing.
Top chefs have always been men. Very few women have Stars.