Race 3: DotD?
2020-07-19 19:15:35 UTC
Add a little water and even the most boring track becomes entertaining.

The Chosen One wandered off into the distance as expected.

DotD: Stroll, came in much better than reasonably expected.
Slang
2020-07-19 20:05:15 UTC
With the 2019 MB? The syndacal minimum
Sir Tim
2020-07-19 21:46:41 UTC
Post by John
Add a little water and even the most boring track becomes entertaining.
The Chosen One wandered off into the distance as expected.
DotD: Stroll, came in much better than reasonably expected.
The Hungaroring almost always produces an entertaining race despite the
lack of overtaking opportunities.
Stroll certainly has a claim to DotD but I’d go for Max.
Max certainly had a nice drive, but he wasn't pressed until the last two laps.
Heron
2020-07-20 00:43:22 UTC
Post by John
Add a little water and even the most boring track becomes entertaining.
The Chosen One wandered off into the distance as expected.
DotD: Stroll, came in much better than reasonably expected.
The Hungaroring almost always produces an entertaining race despite the
lack of overtaking opportunities.
Stroll certainly has a claim to DotD but I’d go for Max.
DotD could HARDLY be someone who had an unassisted
crash. And over the seasons has, on a very regular
basis, hit everyone and everything but the helicopter.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-20 01:34:44 UTC
Post by Heron
HARDLY
dump the all caps, queer fuck

build
2020-07-20 01:17:59 UTC
Post by John
Add a little water and even the most boring track becomes entertaining.
The Chosen One wandered off into the distance as expected.
DotD: Stroll, came in much better than reasonably expected.
KMag deserves a mention. It was his idea to box for dry tyres and then he drove a very solid race. At times he was exceptional and right when he needed to be. I'd like to hear all his radio.