Austria DotD?
2019-06-30 20:46:25 UTC
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
Alan Baker
2019-06-30 21:05:31 UTC
Absolutely.
~misfit~
2019-07-01 01:19:46 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
So he made a mistake at the start and because he made up for it he's a worthy DotD?

For my money DotD was Norris finishing ahead of the sister car to the one that won the GP.

2019-07-01 02:29:24 UTC
For my money DotD was Norris
You dont have any fucking money
You are on government hand outs.
Pirating F1 tv coverage.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-01 06:15:44 UTC
For my money DotD was Norris finishing ahead of the sister car to the one that won the GP.
Hey wannabe moderator.
You sig is longer than your post.
Go fuck yourself.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-01 06:19:30 UTC
For my money DotD was Norris finishing ahead of the sister car to the one that won the GP.
Hey wannabe moderator.
Your sig is longer than your post.
Go fuck yourself.
Bigbird
2019-07-01 06:32:27 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
So he made a mistake at the start and because he made up for it he's a worthy DotD?
Definitely.
--
Trump fact check:
The grand total as of Sunday: 4,913 false claims
That’s the 75th-worst week of his presidency out of 116 weeks so far.
larkim
2019-07-01 09:56:53 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
So he made a mistake at the start and because he made up for it he's a worthy DotD?
For my money DotD was Norris finishing ahead of the sister car to the one that won the GP.
Or that could just be Gasly being fairly average - after all, he was lapped
by his teammate!

Sainz getting close to Norris having started from the back is arguably more
worthy of the DotD nomination for the McLarens.

TotD ("Team of the Day") could go to McLaren though, quite comfortably.
~misfit~
2019-07-01 10:27:55 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
So he made a mistake at the start and because he made up for it he's a worthy DotD?
For my money DotD was Norris finishing ahead of the sister car to the one that won the GP.
Or that could just be Gasly being fairly average - after all, he was lapped
by his teammate!
Yet Marko says he's happy with Gasly staying in that seat.
Post by larkim
Sainz getting close to Norris having started from the back is arguably more
worthy of the DotD nomination for the McLarens.
Yeah Sainz drove well but unfortunately for him he wasn't on camera often and only got into the
points in the last quarter of the race. I was watching 'the tree' intently, noting Sainz making
each pass long before someone prompted Croft or Brundle to say something about it.
Post by larkim
TotD ("Team of the Day") could go to McLaren though, quite comfortably.
I agree.

Brian Lawrence
2019-07-01 10:17:39 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!

And the award goes to .........

Robert Kubica

Yes, really!

<https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
geoff
2019-07-01 10:54:39 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Verstappen.  That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the
start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!
And the award goes to .........
Robert Kubica
Yes, really!
   <https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
What, for consistency ?

2019-07-02 10:09:40 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jul 2019 11:17:39 +0100, Brian Lawrence
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!
And the award goes to .........
Robert Kubica
Yes, really!
<https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
LOL, that reminds me of the time the BBC ran an online poll to
determine the best song of all time and a bunch of Irish lads decided
to take the piss out of it and successfully promoted "A Nation Once
Again" - a traditional Irish Republican song to the top spot :)
Mark Jackson
2019-07-02 16:43:16 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!
And the award goes to .........
Robert Kubica
Yes, really!
<https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
LOL, that reminds me of the time the BBC ran an online poll to
determine the best song of all time and a bunch of Irish lads decided
to take the piss out of it and successfully promoted "A Nation Once
Again" - a traditional Irish Republican song to the top spot :)
They're lucky the DotD winner wasn't Racey McRaceface.
Yes, we should strive toward a market that’s rigged
in the least expensive, most transparent, most
efficient, most stable way possible. - Justin Fox
News
Wait for it... at the British GP
Geoff May
2019-07-02 20:18:09 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Verstappen.  That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on
the start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!
And the award goes to .........
Robert Kubica
Yes, really!
    <https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
LOL, that reminds me of the time the BBC ran an online poll to
determine the best song of all time and a bunch of Irish lads decided
to take the piss out of it and successfully promoted "A Nation Once
Again" - a traditional Irish Republican song  to the top spot :)
They're lucky the DotD winner wasn't Racey McRaceface.
Wait for it... at the British GP
That'll be Brexit McBrexitface ...

Cheers

Geoff
News
2019-07-02 20:46:47 UTC
Post by Geoff May
Post by News
Post by Brian Lawrence
Verstappen.  That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on
the start.
An award with little value confirmed by the actual winner yesterday!
And the award goes to .........
Robert Kubica
Yes, really!
    <https://www.planetf1.com/news/kubica-wins-driver-of-the-day/>
LOL, that reminds me of the time the BBC ran an online poll to
determine the best song of all time and a bunch of Irish lads decided
to take the piss out of it and successfully promoted "A Nation Once
Again" - a traditional Irish Republican song  to the top spot :)
They're lucky the DotD winner wasn't Racey McRaceface.
Wait for it... at the British GP
That'll be Brexit McBrexitface ...
Cheers
Geoff
Lyin' BoJo McBoJoFace

jtees4
2019-07-01 18:25:01 UTC
Post by John
Verstappen. That was an epic comeback after whatever happened on the start.
Definitley Verstappen. If he finished second it would still be him.