**2019 Pool** Race 7, Canadian GP
Mark
2019-05-31 09:22:24 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 07/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Montreal) 07/06/2019 11:00 EDT
Austin 07/06/2019 10:00 CDT
West Coast USA 07/06/2019 08:00 PDT
East Coast USA 07/06/2019 11:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 07/06/2019 16:00 BST
Central Europe 07/06/2019 17:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 07/06/2019 18:00 AST
Most of Arabia 07/06/2019 18:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 07/06/2019 19:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 07/06/2019 19:00 GST
China 07/06/2019 23:00 CST
Japan/Korea 08/06/2019 00:00 JST
Perth 07/06/2019 23:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 08/06/2019 00:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 08/06/2019 01:00 AEST
New Zealand 08/06/2019 03:00 NZST
Russia 07/06/2019 18:00 MSK
Ukraine 07/06/2019 18:00 MSK
Hornplayer9599
2019-06-01 14:28:20 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 07/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Martin Harran
2019-06-01 15:34:42 UTC
Pole : HAM

P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER

Mark, does the rule still apply that if someone doesn't post in time,
their nominations from the previous race are taken as default?
Darryl Johnson
2019-06-01 16:34:07 UTC
Pole : BOT

P1: HAM
P2 :VER
P3: VET
Out Cider
2019-06-02 06:40:36 UTC
Post by Martin Harran
Mark, does the rule still apply that if someone doesn't post in time,
their nominations from the previous race are taken as default?
If not, it would be an excellent thing. That way one technical mishap or
case of forgetting won't too badly destroy one's scores.
OutCider
Mark
That's how it's quietly worked for some time now.
Out Cider
2019-06-03 11:46:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Out Cider
Post by Martin Harran
Mark, does the rule still apply that if someone doesn't post in time,
their nominations from the previous race are taken as default?
If not, it would be an excellent thing. That way one technical mishap or
case of forgetting won't too badly destroy one's scores.
That's how it's quietly worked for some time now.
Thank you so much, Mark!
OutCider
Duddie
2019-06-01 17:15:53 UTC
POLE: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Phil Carmody
2019-06-03 08:10:58 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Canada before the start
of P1 on 07/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Which seems like a fairly safe default for the rest of the season, although
I am trying to be more active in my predictions this year.

Phil
--
In order for there to be rights, there must be wrongs - if you want to
get rid of wrongs, which great leaders do, you *must* get rid of rights.
Out Cider
2019-06-03 09:22:12 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: BOT
P2: HAM
P3: VER
OutCider
Sir Tim
2019-06-04 09:50:14 UTC
Okay, I'm giving up trying to be "different" and am reverting to boring
normality:

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Thanks Mark.

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
durian
2019-06-04 10:49:37 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
p3: VER

-peter
D Munz
2019-06-04 12:15:56 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC
Mark Jackson
2019-06-04 13:03:40 UTC
Pole position: Bottas

P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I can't help that I was born privileged and oblivious.
- J. Barnard Pillsbury (Gene and Dan Weingarten)
~misfit~
2019-06-04 23:30:08 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Cheers mate,

This is not an email and hasn't been checked for vruses by any half-arsed
software.
Jimbo
2019-06-05 20:13:05 UTC
Pole position: BOT