How many?
2019-04-27 22:21:05 UTC
So how many yellows, safety cars and red flags for the race?
t***@gmail.com
2019-04-27 22:54:52 UTC
Oh poor you
John
2019-04-28 01:36:14 UTC
Normally I can lower my intelligence enough to understand you, but this time you've outdone yourself.
John
2019-04-28 21:06:47 UTC
Guess they got it out of their systems.
~misfit~
2019-04-29 03:41:01 UTC
Post by John
Post by John
So how many yellows, safety cars and red flags for the race?
Guess they got it out of their systems.
Max' team mate let him past ASAP as he was on a different strategy and
Stroll isn't able to challenge Perez so yeah, it's out of their systems.

This is not an email and hasn't been checked for vruses by any half-arsed
software.