**2020 Pool** Race 3, Hungarian GP
Add Reply
Mark
2020-07-13 14:38:25 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Hungary before the start
of P1 on 17/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Budapest) 17/07/2020 10:00 CEST
Austin 17/07/2020 03:00 CDT
West Coast USA 17/07/2020 01:00 PDT
East Coast USA 17/07/2020 04:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 17/07/2020 09:00 BST
Central Europe 17/07/2020 10:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 17/07/2020 11:00 AST
Most of Arabia 17/07/2020 11:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 17/07/2020 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 17/07/2020 12:00 GST
China 17/07/2020 16:00 CST
Japan/Korea 17/07/2020 17:00 JST
Perth 17/07/2020 16:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 17/07/2020 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 17/07/2020 18:00 AEST
New Zealand 17/07/2020 20:00 NZST
Russia 17/07/2020 11:00 MSK
Ukraine 17/07/2020 11:00 MSK
Mark
2020-07-13 14:38:57 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Darryl Johnson
2020-07-13 20:39:40 UTC
Post by Mark
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: ALB
Jimbo
2020-07-13 15:54:59 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Sreekumar A
2020-07-14 05:45:53 UTC
Pole position:HAM
P1:HAM
P2:VER
P3:BOT
Sreekumar
Sir Tim
2020-07-14 06:58:13 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM

P2: VER

P3: BOT
2020-07-14 09:27:18 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM

P2: VER

P3: BOT
Hornplayer9599
2020-07-14 14:38:57 UTC
Mark wrote:

Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
EB5AGV
2020-07-14 14:40:18 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: BOT
D Munz
2020-07-14 14:50:56 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: VER
P2: BOT
P3: LEC
fnot
2020-07-15 02:30:57 UTC
Pole position: VER

P1: VER
P2: ALB
P3: BOT
~misfit~
2020-07-15 11:25:56 UTC
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER

Boring I know but until I get more data this is the logical pick.

2020-07-16 14:07:14 UTC
Boring I know but until I get more data this is the logical pick.
Is pirating F1 tv coverage logical?
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-17 08:52:04 UTC
Boring I know
well that is better than being crazy without the meds
~misfit~
2020-07-17 10:00:02 UTC
Pole:  HAM
P1:  HAM
P2:  BOT
P3:  VER
Boring I know but until I get more data this is the logical pick.
Can I also set this as default in case I miss a deadline? Cheers.

2020-07-17 15:45:22 UTC
in case I miss a deadline
you needy useless cock sucker
ceg
2020-07-15 13:31:57 UTC
Posting for ceg...

Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
FB
2020-07-16 13:36:08 UTC
Pole position: BOT
P1: VER
P2: BOT
P3: ALB
FB
Phil Carmody
2020-07-16 15:00:08 UTC
Mark <***@gmail.com> writes:

Can this become my default for the rest of the season if I somehow fail
to post in time, please?
Post by Mark
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-17 03:09:23 UTC
Post by Phil Carmody
Can this become my default for the rest of the season if I somehow fail
to post in time, please?
Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
aside childish remnants from the dawn of our civilization.
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Ya, I'm sure he has fuck all else to do but babysit
your sorry ass. But you seem to have to time
to compose a useless, mile long poem, in your
gay ass signature.
Mark Jackson
2020-07-16 15:14:29 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Verstappen
P2: Hamilton
P3: Bottas
The Internet of Things is a system in which the failure
of a computer you didn't even know existed can render
your own things unusable. - Martin Ward
JohnM
2020-07-16 22:23:16 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
JohnM
Heron
2020-07-16 23:19:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
If he can't find me, then he ain't even worth racing, right?
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-17 03:19:43 UTC
Fuck off fool
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-17 03:39:09 UTC
Post by Heron
If he can't find me
Is that what your dumb ex gay lover said?
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-17 15:52:16 UTC
Post by Heron
If he can't find me, then he ain't even worth racing, right?
You in the pool?
Or just flapping your fat pie hole?

Ar
2020-07-17 07:47:42 UTC