First point !
2018-07-22 21:36:56 UTC
Hartley's one point for tenth. And (Can you hear the drums) Fernando
DNF. Must have been that Honda engine, eh Eddie.

2018-07-22 21:39:09 UTC
Hartley's one point for tenth. And (Can you hear the drums) Fernando
DNF. Must have been that Honda engine, eh Eddie.
geoff
Oh no, that's right, his second point. Too much absinthe.

g.
Edmund
2018-07-23 08:38:23 UTC
Hartley's one point for tenth. And (Can you hear the drums) Fernando
DNF. Must have been that Honda engine, eh Eddie.
geoff
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts
they may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for
Honda now it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )

BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?

2018-07-23 15:31:33 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by geoff
Hartley's one point for tenth. And (Can you hear the drums) Fernando
DNF. Must have been that Honda engine, eh Eddie.
geoff
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts
they may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for
Honda now it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
Edmund
2018-07-23 15:41:21 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by geoff
Hartley's one point for tenth. And (Can you hear the drums) Fernando
DNF. Must have been that Honda engine, eh Eddie.
geoff
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts
they may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for
Honda now it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
He could have become second then.
Fernando let Ham pass!

Toto explains it later. :-)

Edmund
DumbedDownUSA
2018-07-23 20:30:13 UTC
Post by M2T
Post by Edmund
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts
they may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for
Honda now it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
He could have become second then.
Fernando let Ham pass!
Toto explains it later. :-)
Why would Toto need to explain blue flags to Ferdie?
--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a
Trump averages eight falsehoods a day; how you doin'?
Edmund
2018-07-23 22:39:23 UTC
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by M2T
Post by M2T
Post by Edmund
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts they
may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for Honda now
it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
He could have become second then.
Fernando let Ham pass!
Toto explains it later. :-)
Why would Toto need to explain blue flags to Ferdie?
:-)

Did you hear Toto's explanation?

2018-07-24 09:15:20 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by M2T
Post by M2T
Post by Edmund
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts they
may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for Honda now
it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
He could have become second then.
Fernando let Ham pass!
Toto explains it later. :-)
Why would Toto need to explain blue flags to Ferdie?
:-)
Did you hear Toto's explanation?
I imagine it would have been similar to Ferrari’s explanation to Kimi.
2018-07-24 09:26:36 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by DumbedDownUSA
Post by M2T
Post by M2T
Post by Edmund
Good for them it was PU number how much this year?
If Honda continues this way replacing PU's and all other parts they
may be able to fight for Q3 next year.
I am sure another couple of billion won't be a problem for Honda
now it has became a matter of restoring their reputation.
( from a very long time ago )
BTW did you already forgot, Renault was NOT McLaren's first choice,
NOT their second choice either?
I heard that too. Fred was desperate for a Mercedes engine, with a
Mercedes chassis wrapped around it.
He could have become second then.
Fernando let Ham pass!
Toto explains it later. :-)
Why would Toto need to explain blue flags to Ferdie?
:-)
Did you hear Toto's explanation?
I imagine it would have been similar to Ferrari’s explanation to Kimi.
nice to have a vivid imagination but read Toto's explanation,
it is funny, not so much true but funny.
Kimi's comment was funny too, he forced Ferrari to say it
clearly. Oh and kimi did obey something many here said he
wouldn't do.