Some serious brown nosing at Autosport
2018-06-12 20:46:46 UTC
Fernando Alonso glad not to have F1 trophies he 'doesn't deserve'
Yet another article about the failing Fred. Whereabouts on his
mantlepiece is the Singapore 2008 trophy?
keefy
2018-06-15 00:25:07 UTC
Fernando Alonso glad not to have F1 trophies he 'doesn't deserve'
Yet another article about the failing Fred.  Whereabouts on his
mantlepiece is the Singapore 2008 trophy?
Is there not a 3 way dispute over that one which also involves a certain
Mr Piquet and a Mr Briatore? And I understand there may be disagreement
about whether Mr Symonds was involved or not.
Alister
2018-06-15 09:52:10 UTC
Post by keefy
Fernando Alonso glad not to have F1 trophies he 'doesn't deserve'
Yet another article about the failing Fred.  Whereabouts on his
mantlepiece is the Singapore 2008 trophy?
Is there not a 3 way dispute over that one which also involves a certain
Mr Piquet and a Mr Briatore? And I understand there may be disagreement
about whether Mr Symonds was involved or not.
He "May" not have been involved in the shenanigans but the result is
tarnished & undeserved even if he was not party to the cheating
I've noticed several design suggestions in your code.
M2T
2018-06-15 10:19:51 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by keefy
Fernando Alonso glad not to have F1 trophies he 'doesn't deserve'
Yet another article about the failing Fred.  Whereabouts on his
mantlepiece is the Singapore 2008 trophy?
Is there not a 3 way dispute over that one which also involves a certain
Mr Piquet and a Mr Briatore? And I understand there may be disagreement
about whether Mr Symonds was involved or not.
He "May" not have been involved in the shenanigans but the result is
tarnished & undeserved even if he was not party to the cheating
Alonso is an arse, who is still friends (and managed by) that crook
Briatore.

"I regard it as a win, yes," Alonso said, before repeating that he knew
nothing of any plot. "My interpretation of events is how could I win the
race. It [Piquet's crash] was in the very early stages of the race which
still had a long way to go. The car was performing well and I didn't
make any mistakes."

The Spaniard also expressed his annoyance at people who questioned his
integrity in the wake of the scandal.
Post by Alister
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2009/sep/24/fernando-alonso-renault-formula-one
Compare that with Hamilton's attitude after falling into the win at
Baku, following the Bottas puncture.
Alister
2018-06-15 11:54:28 UTC
Post by M2T
Compare that with Hamilton's attitude after falling into the win at
Baku, following the Bottas puncture.
I am no fan of Alonso & as you should see from my post I was agreeing
that he SHOULD NOT consider that a deserved win even if you give him the
benefit of the most generous interpretation of events (even though in my
opinion his history shows he has no sense of honour).
--
Poorman's Rule:
When you pull a plastic garbage bag from its handy dispenser
you always get hold of the closed end and try to pull it open.
M2T
2018-06-15 12:13:20 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
Post by M2T
Compare that with Hamilton's attitude after falling into the win at
Baku, following the Bottas puncture.
I am no fan of Alonso & as you should see from my post I was agreeing
that he SHOULD NOT consider that a deserved win even if you give him the
benefit of the most generous interpretation of events (even though in my
opinion his history shows he has no sense of honour).
I was adding to your comment. Did you ever watch the 2 videos he posted
about his last race for Ferrari? I think he was regretting his move at
the time. Poor dab.
Alister
2018-06-15 14:20:18 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2009/sep/24/fernando-alonso-
renault-
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
formula-one
Post by M2T
Compare that with Hamilton's attitude after falling into the win at
Baku, following the Bottas puncture.
I am no fan of Alonso & as you should see from my post I was agreeing
that he SHOULD NOT consider that a deserved win even if you give him
the benefit of the most generous interpretation of events (even though
in my opinion his history shows he has no sense of honour).
I was adding to your comment. Did you ever watch the 2 videos he posted
about his last race for Ferrari? I think he was regretting his move at
the time. Poor dab.
I really don't pay Alonso any attention.
then again I have a UK post-code that starts SG1, have a wild stab in the
dark about my bias (which I have never hidden) :-) .
--
The only person who always got his work done by Friday was Robinson
Crusoe.
M2T
2018-06-15 14:44:18 UTC
Not here then - AL6 0LT
Alister
2018-06-15 15:28:24 UTC
Post by Alister
I really don't pay Alonso any attention.
then again I have a UK post-code that starts SG1, have a wild stab in
the dark about my bias (which I have never hidden) :-) .
Not here then - AL6 0LT
close 6 miles or 17 min in the car.
but his original house in shepall would have been much nearer (walking
distance)
--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
-- Albert Einstein
M2T
2018-06-15 16:27:51 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
I really don't pay Alonso any attention.
then again I have a UK post-code that starts SG1, have a wild stab in
the dark about my bias (which I have never hidden) :-) .
Not here then - AL6 0LT
close 6 miles or 17 min in the car.
but his original house in shepall would have been much nearer (walking
distance)
Interesting to see it was last sold in 2008 (£3m), looks like Mallya is
renting it, or it's changed to business use.
Sir Tim
2018-06-15 18:38:36 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2009/sep/24/fernando-alonso-
renault-
Post by M2T
Post by Alister
formula-one
Post by M2T
Compare that with Hamilton's attitude after falling into the win at
Baku, following the Bottas puncture.
I am no fan of Alonso & as you should see from my post I was agreeing
that he SHOULD NOT consider that a deserved win even if you give him
the benefit of the most generous interpretation of events (even though
in my opinion his history shows he has no sense of honour).
I was adding to your comment. Did you ever watch the 2 videos he posted
about his last race for Ferrari? I think he was regretting his move at
the time. Poor dab.
I really don't pay Alonso any attention.
then again I have a UK post-code that starts SG1, have a wild stab in the
dark about my bias (which I have never hidden) :-) .
Living close to the home/birthplace of a sports personality does not
necessarily mean you are a fan (although often it does). I believe Edmundo
is Dutch. Logically that should make him a Verstappen fan, which he
certainly is not. The reasons for his hagiolatry of Alonso has never been
revealed but I suppose we all tend to be a bit subjective in our loyalties.
I was a big Senna fan, mainly because I couldn’t stand the type of fan who
believed that the devious Alain Prost, the so-called “Professor”, was far
superior to Senna, whom they regarded as an upstart brat (bit like Max!).
2018-06-15 12:14:48 UTC
Post by Alister
Post by keefy
Fernando Alonso glad not to have F1 trophies he 'doesn't deserve'
Yet another article about the failing Fred.  Whereabouts on his
mantlepiece is the Singapore 2008 trophy?
Is there not a 3 way dispute over that one which also involves a certain
Mr Piquet and a Mr Briatore? And I understand there may be disagreement
about whether Mr Symonds was involved or not.
He "May" not have been involved in the shenanigans but the result is
tarnished & undeserved even if he was not party to the cheating
Alonso is an arse, who is still friends
with Eduardito, but not Honda ....
Post by M2T
(and managed by) that crook