Ross Brawn's 2021 concept car - leaked
2018-09-13 09:52:42 UTC
Brawn produced the vision for the new look grand prix car in a 'Tech
Talk' seminar that had been put on by race organisers in Singapore on
Wednesday night.

Note that it's in full Ferrari colours.
Alan Baker
2018-09-13 14:46:21 UTC
Brawn produced the vision for the new look grand prix car in a 'Tech
Talk' seminar that had been put on by race organisers in Singapore on
Wednesday night.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm6PVBjWwAER0Ab.jpg:small
Note that it's in full Ferrari colours.
I'd rather note that you don't know how to post that link very well.

To anyone who'd like to see a larger version...

...just remove the ":small" at the end.
larkim
2018-09-13 15:06:36 UTC
Brawn produced the vision for the new look grand prix car in a 'Tech
Talk' seminar that had been put on by race organisers in Singapore on
Wednesday night.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm6PVBjWwAER0Ab.jpg:small
Note that it's in full Ferrari colours.
Looking increasingly like a hybrid of Formula E & Indy.

Ferrari colours are the most famous F1 livery out there, I wouldn't be
reading anything at all into the colour scheme.
News
WGAS about 'the look'? What's the objective?
keefy
2018-09-13 19:49:39 UTC
Brawn produced the vision for the new look grand prix car in a 'Tech
Talk' seminar that had been put on by race organisers in Singapore on
Wednesday night.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dm6PVBjWwAER0Ab.jpg:small
Note that it's in full Ferrari colours.
Looking increasingly like a hybrid of Formula E & Indy.
Ferrari colours are the most famous F1 livery out there, I wouldn't be
reading anything at all into the colour scheme.
WGAS about 'the look'? What's the objective?
I find it difficult to believe you do not know what the objective is. I
think you will have heard it is difficult to follow another car or
overtake it due to the aerodynamic design of the cars. Hence Ross
Brawn's idea of a better design for racing.
News
Good luck with that. Center Downforce Wing comes to mind.
larkim
2018-09-14 06:07:04 UTC
Given that half the comments at the start of the season are usually about how “fast” a car looks, or how “ugly” they are etc, I reckon plenty of F1 followers do GAS about how it looks.

Me - I broadly don’t care, was just making an observation about it. You’re right, it’s th objective of regulated design elements that is key.