New 5-year deal for British GP
Brian Lawrence
2019-07-10 14:16:50 UTC
<https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/british-grand-prix-secured-silverstone-132337496.html>
a425couple
2019-07-10 15:45:20 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
<https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/british-grand-prix-secured-silverstone-132337496.html>
The information / text is behind some sort of wall.

Do you wish to make more than just your headline
general knowledge for the group?

Is it BRDC whose future finances are pledged?
Dan the Man
2019-07-10 16:10:08 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Brian Lawrence
<https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/british-grand-prix-secured-silverstone-132337496.html>
The information / text is behind some sort of wall.
Do you wish to make more than just your headline
general knowledge for the group?
Is it BRDC whose future finances are pledged?
Here's a link from the official F1 site:
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.formula-1-to-race-in-silverstone-for-the-next-five-years.2bCXQYAF6TBe2S3P7Bbrc7.html
News
Relabeled the Brexit GP...
geoff
2019-07-10 21:42:53 UTC
Post by Dan the Man
Post by a425couple
Post by Brian Lawrence
<https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/british-grand-prix-secured-silverstone-132337496.html>
The information / text is behind some sort of wall.
Do you wish to make more than just your headline
general knowledge for the group?
Is it BRDC whose future finances are pledged?
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.formula-1-to-race-in-silverstone-for-the-next-five-years.2bCXQYAF6TBe2S3P7Bbrc7.html
Relabeled the Brexit GP...
Could be re-named the English GP, after Scotland and Wales leave to join
Europe ...

2019-07-10 22:21:28 UTC
Relabeled the Brexit GP...
Could be re-named the English GP, after Scotland and Wales leave to
join Europe ...
Northern Ireland before Wales, I think.
Yes, we should strive toward a market that’s rigged
in the least expensive, most transparent, most
efficient, most stable way possible. - Justin Fox
Sir Tim
2019-07-10 18:39:46 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Brian Lawrence
<https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/british-grand-prix-secured-silverstone-132337496.html>
The information / text is behind some sort of wall.
I never use any site that wants access to my device or data. For the same
reason I never use the Facebook links that you sometimes post.
Post by a425couple
Do you wish to make more than just your headline
general knowledge for the group?
Is it BRDC whose future finances are pledged?
A quick search easily reveals multiple sources for the story, here is one
that is usually reliable:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/48933290
2019-07-11 09:24:04 UTC
Post by a425couple
The information / text is behind some sort of wall.
I never use any site that wants access to my device or data.
Especially your browser history!? ;)
--
Trump fact check:
The grand total as of Sunday: 4,913 false claims
That’s the 75th-worst week of his presidency out of 116 weeks so far.
Sir Tim