**2019 Pool** Race 13, Belgian GP
Mark
2019-08-05 08:00:42 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Belgium before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Spa-Francorchamps) 30/08/2019 11:00 CEST
Austin 30/08/2019 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 30/08/2019 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 30/08/2019 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 30/08/2019 10:00 BST
Central Europe 30/08/2019 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 30/08/2019 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 30/08/2019 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 30/08/2019 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 30/08/2019 13:00 GST
China 30/08/2019 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 30/08/2019 18:00 JST
Perth 30/08/2019 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 30/08/2019 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 30/08/2019 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 30/08/2019 21:00 NZST
Russia 30/08/2019 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 30/08/2019 12:00 MSK
Hornplayer9599
2019-08-05 11:47:16 UTC
Mark wrote:

Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
fnot
2019-08-05 19:28:27 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: VET
P2: LEC
P3: HAM
Sreekumar A
2019-08-06 05:56:09 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1:HAM
P2:VET
P3:VER
Sreekumar
durian
2019-08-08 06:34:44 UTC
Pole: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC

-peter
Jimbo
2019-08-27 04:03:20 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1:HAM
P2:VER
P3:VET
Phil Carmody
2019-08-27 07:22:50 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: VET
Cheers
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
D Munz
2019-08-27 11:26:15 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: LEC
Darryl Johnson
2019-08-27 13:40:08 UTC
Pole position: VET

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: LEC
EB5AGV
2019-08-28 09:06:20 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: VET
Mark
2019-08-28 11:00:31 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VER
P3: VET
Mark
2019-08-28 11:04:58 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Belgium before the start
of P1 on 30/08/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
So, summer's finishing...and it's on to Belgium.

I am waiting on:

ceg
Out Cider
Shaun
Duddie
FB
JohnM
mairsz
Ar
Martin Harran
Stephen Cole

I have:

Entrant Pole 1 2 3
Mark HAM HAM VER VET
Sreekumar A HAM HAM VET VER
D Munz LEC HAM VER LEC
fnot VET VET LEC HAM
Darryl Johnson VET HAM VET LEC
durian HAM HAM VER LEC
Jimbo HAM HAM VER VET
Phil Carmody HAM HAM VER VET
EB5AGV HAM HAM VER VET
Hornplayer9599 HAM HAM VER LEC
Mark Jackson
2019-08-28 13:11:24 UTC
Pole position: Leclerc

P1: Leclerc
P2: Hamilton
P3: Vettel
If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject
any evidence of the bamboozle. Once you give a charlatan
power over you, you almost never get it back. - Carl Sagan
Sir Tim
2019-08-28 23:08:40 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM