**2019 Pool** Race 8, French GP
Mark
2019-06-17 16:06:37 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in French before the start
of P1 on 21/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Paul Ricard) 21/06/2019 11:00 CEST
Austin 21/06/2019 04:00 CDT
West Coast USA 21/06/2019 02:00 PDT
East Coast USA 21/06/2019 05:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 21/06/2019 10:00 BST
Central Europe 21/06/2019 11:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 21/06/2019 12:00 AST
Most of Arabia 21/06/2019 12:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 21/06/2019 13:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 21/06/2019 13:00 GST
China 21/06/2019 17:00 CST
Japan/Korea 21/06/2019 18:00 JST
Perth 21/06/2019 17:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 21/06/2019 18:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 21/06/2019 19:00 AEST
New Zealand 21/06/2019 21:00 NZST
Russia 21/06/2019 12:00 MSK
Ukraine 21/06/2019 12:00 MSK
Darryl Johnson
2019-06-17 16:38:00 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in French before the start
of P1 on 21/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: Bottas
P1: Hamilton
P2: Verstappen
P3: Bottas
fnot
2019-06-19 06:51:38 UTC
Pole position: LEC

P1: LEC
P2: VET
P3: BOT
EB5AGV
2019-06-19 07:35:22 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: LEC
Martin Harran
2019-06-19 15:19:50 UTC
Pole : HAM

P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER
Sir Tim
2019-06-19 17:49:54 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: LEC

“Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional”
durian
2019-06-19 20:14:35 UTC
Pole : HAM
P1: HAM
P2 :BOT
P3: VER

-peter
Mark Jackson
2019-06-19 21:51:11 UTC
Pole position: Bottas

P1: Bottas
P2: Hamilton
P3: Verstappen
I can't help that I was born privileged and oblivious.
- J. Barnard Pillsbury (Gene and Dan Weingarten)
Phil Carmody
2019-06-19 23:11:15 UTC
Mark <***@gmail.com> writes:

Still boring -

Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VET

Cheers,
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
Sreekumar A
2019-06-20 04:40:05 UTC
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT
Sreekumar
~misfit~
2019-06-20 05:45:05 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: VET
P3: BOT

Thanks Mark.

2019-06-21 04:15:53 UTC
Thanks Mark.
for putting up with his annoying sig
Hornplayer9599
2019-06-20 17:06:52 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in French before the start
of P1 on 21/06/2019. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: LEC
P3: VET
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Out Cider
2019-06-20 21:54:20 UTC
This isn't going well. But for the summer solstice. let's have a bad
go...

Pole position: Ham

P1: Ham
P2: Bot
P3: Vet

I hate myself for making such a boring prediction.
OutCider
t***@gmail.com
2019-06-21 04:27:53 UTC
go for a picnic with your boyfriend and get over it
Out Cider
2019-06-25 22:20:44 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Out Cider
I hate myself for making such a boring prediction.
go for a picnic with your boyfriend and get over it
Projection tells a lot about a person.
OutCider
Ar
2019-06-20 22:30:10 UTC