Drivers press conference - masks?
2020-07-03 05:47:32 UTC
I am all for the appropriate use of masks but I'm not sure they serve
any purpose in these circumstances and the poorly fitting surgical
masks could have been dispensed with for the interviews.

It felt like they were being worn for PR purposes... and if that is not
true then they need to tell them to fit them properly and stop
constantly touching and fiddling with them.
--
"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing."
~ George Orwell

Impeached President Trump 16,241 false or misleading claims in his
first three years

"So if you only watch Fox News, because it's
reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
t***@gmail.com
quit fucking crying
t***@gmail.com
Go walk your dumb fucking dogs.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-03 23:44:26 UTC
I am all for the appropriate use of masks but I'm not sure they serve
any purpose in these circumstances and the poorly fitting surgical
masks could have been dispensed with for the interviews.
It felt like they were being worn for PR purposes... and if that is not
true then they need to tell them to fit them properly and stop
constantly touching and fiddling with them.
--
"However much you deny the truth, the truth goes on existing."
~ George Orwell
Impeached President Trump 16,241 false or misleading claims in his
first three years
"So if you only watch Fox News, because it's
reinforcing what you believe, you are not an informed citizen."
Time to add another poem to your signature.
You fucking lunatic.