Finding books ---
2018-02-13 22:13:34 UTC
It used to be so easy. Every year there'd be a new BRITISH BOOKS IN PRINT, or the BNB annual volume. Now even publishers' own catalogues on line are a maze.

It's been 20 years since the last edition I have, the 11th edition, of that beloved introductory text METALS IN THE SERVICE OF MAN by Street & Alexander.

Penguin does not appear to have it in print, and no newer edition is apparent.

Must I accept it's been binned for good? If so, can anyone recommend a newer better entry level text?
t***@gmail.com
2018-02-14 01:10:58 UTC
It used to be so easy.
But now you are losing your fucking mind.