Zandvoort / Brazil Esports F1
CS
2020-05-03 21:42:55 UTC
Great race and tussle between CL and AA. Good win for AA. This esports is great and I think the younger generation of F1 drivers have nailed it well and enjoying good media coverage. Good to see Petter Solberg having a go - and a couple of GB cricketers. Reckon the older generation drivers - KR, SV, LH etc are missing out.
Simply brilliant. And of course Formula E running a full field in their virtual races.
Must practice for Barcelona next weekend!!
~misfit~
2020-05-05 00:56:51 UTC
Post by CS
Great race and tussle between CL and AA. Good win for AA. This esports is great and I think the younger generation of F1 drivers have nailed it well and enjoying good media coverage. Good to see Petter Solberg having a go - and a couple of GB cricketers. Reckon the older generation drivers - KR, SV, LH etc are missing out.
Simply brilliant. And of course Formula E running a full field in their virtual races.
Must practice for Barcelona next weekend!!
I didn't know about the Formula E thing having turned off notifications for their youtube channel
last year as they were putting put daily promos. I just checked highlights of e-Race 1
and there are no familiar names. I'm not much interested in a bunch
of randos e-racing tbh.

Cheers,

2020-05-05 01:18:38 UTC
Post by CS
Great race and tussle between CL and AA. Good win for AA. This esports is great and I think the
younger generation of F1 drivers have nailed it well and enjoying good media coverage. Good to
see Petter Solberg having a go - and a couple of GB cricketers.  Reckon the older generation
drivers - KR, SV, LH etc are missing out.
Simply brilliant. And of course Formula E running a full field in their virtual races.
Must practice for Barcelona next weekend!!
I didn't know about the Formula E thing having turned off notifications for their youtube channel
last year as they were putting put daily promos. I just checked highlights of e-Race 1
http://youtu.be/GsT37-W4tbM and there are no familiar names. I'm not much interested in a bunch
of randos e-racing tbh.
Ok before I closed the tab I FF through a bit and saw the usual names from about halfway through
the video so maybe what I saw at first was a 'warm-up' race? I'm still not going to sit and watch a
whole e-race but will FF through it to see the results.

Cheers,

2020-05-05 03:29:21 UTC
Ok before I closed the tab
close your fucking pie hole
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-05 03:32:26 UTC
I'm still not going to sit and watch a
whole e-race
Sit? Get off you lazy cunt and
stretch your sore fucking back.
What a moron.
t***@gmail.com
2020-05-05 03:27:50 UTC
I'm not much interested in a bunch
of randos e-racing tbh.
Fuck you and your interests.
You miserable cock sucker.
Calum
2020-05-05 13:09:48 UTC
I didn't know about the Formula E thing having turned off notifications
for their youtube channel last year as they were putting put daily
promos. I just checked highlights of e-Race 1
http://youtu.be/GsT37-W4tbM and there are no familiar names. I'm not
much interested in a bunch of randos e-racing tbh.
They're doing two consecutive races each weekend-- first one for rando
gamers, the other featuring all the FE drivers.

If you skip 10 minutes into that link, you'll see the highlights of the
'real' drivers' race.
~misfit~