“Disappointed” Jos Verstappen says Max needs to think more
2018-04-17 06:20:39 UTC
Having seen Jos having temper tantrums several times at past races, he
needs to look at the influence he's had over Max. He's yet another
parent reliving his own fucked up career though his child.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-max-jos-father-disappointed-1027159/
~misfit~
2018-04-17 06:53:59 UTC
Having seen Jos having temper tantrums several times at past races, he
needs to look at the influence he's had over Max. He's yet another
parent reliving his own fucked up career though his child.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-max-jos-father-disappointed-1027159/
Jos (Talking asbout Max' pass on Hamilton at Bahrian): "At least he let
Hamilton live."

I didn't think much of the guy when he was driving and I think even less of
him now.

WTF are you on about? Are you deliberately taking the words literally?
~misfit~
2018-04-18 00:11:43 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
Jos (Talking asbout Max' pass on Hamilton at Bahrian): "At least he
let Hamilton live."
I didn't think much of the guy when he was driving and I think even
less of him now.
WTF are you on about? Are you deliberately taking the words literally?
WTF can't you comprehend English? No I'm not taking the word "live"
literally as in live or die. What I am saying is that Jos seems to think
Max' pass was fine because he didn't take Hamilton out of the race - and
implies that he could have taken Hamilton out and it still would have been
'racing' as far as he was concerned...

2018-04-18 02:15:45 UTC
Jos (Talking asbout Max' pass on Hamilton at Bahrian): "At least he
let Hamilton live."
I didn't think much of the guy when he was driving and I think even
less of him now.
WTF are you on about? Are you deliberately taking the words literally?
WTF can't you comprehend English? No I'm not taking the word "live"
literally as in live or die. What I am saying is that Jos seems to think
Max' pass was fine because he didn't take Hamilton out of the race - and
implies that he could have taken Hamilton out and it still would have been
'racing' as far as he was concerned...
Sometimes we need to take things in context instead of deciding what might have been implied. So in this case:
"If you look at the last race in China, then Alonso pushed Vettel wide, and not just a little bit. And that's not being talked about. Max did that to a lesser degree and that's all people talk about. At least he let Hamilton live."

He's saying that people are talking about a Max incident, when others drove even more robustly. It's clearly not what you presented it as, on the basis of one sentence taken out of context.

Jos ignores that Max didn't let Vettel "live" (ahem!). There are other incidents from Max that Alonso could be measured against.
Bigbird
2018-04-18 06:07:59 UTC
[...]
You have a habit of making ridiculous statments. It is not a matter of
understanding English but understanding WTF you are chuntering about;
hence the questions.

Bobster
Jos's comments are redundant. Max has already said pretty much the same thing all by himself.
M2T
2018-04-17 07:43:21 UTC
Having seen Jos having temper tantrums several times at past races, he
needs to look at the influence he's had over Max. He's yet another
parent reliving his own fucked up career though his child.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-max-jos-father-disappointed-1027159/
Jos's comments are redundant. Max has already said pretty much the same thing all by himself.
Get out of your arse and read, and attempt to understand what I said
about Jos.
Bobster
2018-04-17 08:12:02 UTC
Having seen Jos having temper tantrums several times at past races, he
needs to look at the influence he's had over Max. He's yet another
parent reliving his own fucked up career though his child.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-max-jos-father-disappointed-1027159/
Jos's comments are redundant. Max has already said pretty much the same thing all by himself.
Get out of your arse and read, and attempt to understand what I said
about Jos.
Wow! What a big man you must be in real life! All those insults and profanities. I better watch myself.

My point is valid, that you don't agree with it or that it doesn't go to you amateur psychoanalysis is neither here nor there to me.
M2T
2018-04-17 11:28:42 UTC
Having seen Jos having temper tantrums several times at past races, he
needs to look at the influence he's had over Max. He's yet another
parent reliving his own fucked up career though his child.
https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/verstappen-max-jos-father-disappointed-1027159/
Jos's comments are redundant. Max has already said pretty much the same thing all by himself.
Get out of your arse and read, and attempt to understand what I said
about Jos.
Wow! What a big man you must be in real life! All those insults and profanities. I better watch myself.
My point is valid, that you don't agree with it or that it doesn't go to you amateur psychoanalysis is neither here nor there to me.
You're the one with a history of mental illness, not me. That, your
constant lying and obession with having the last word. You have
problems Bobby Boy.
Bobster
2018-04-17 11:43:15 UTC
[...]
Well, then, you'll show us how to exercise self control, won't you? And you'll also be a model of accuracy and truthfulness, won't you?