Qualifying (spoiler, sort of)
Add Reply
Darryl Johnson
2019-07-27 16:02:41 UTC
Got to feel bad for Ferrari.

I'm admittedly not a Vettel or Ferrari fan, but still....

Should make for an interesting mid-field battle though. Looking
forward to the race tomorrow, especially if it rains!
a425couple
2019-07-27 17:42:15 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Got to feel bad for Ferrari.
I'm admittedly not a Vettel or Ferrari fan, but still....
Should make for an interesting mid-field battle though. Looking forward
to the race tomorrow, especially if it rains!
Yes, I have little doubt, some will love it.
And, then some will hate it.

From the top of the world in FP, to ---- NOT!
Sir Tim
2019-07-27 22:34:40 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Got to feel bad for Ferrari.
Simple bad luck or lack of attention to detail I wonder?
2019-07-28 00:47:21 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Got to feel bad for Ferrari.
Simple bad luck or lack of attention to detail I wonder?
.. or the third option is that they're pushing things so hard they're running too close to the
limit. Two different issues on their two cars suggests that might be the case.

It's not the first time this year they've been looking really good in practice only to stumble in
either qually or the race. The PU seems fine in the Alfas and Haas cars so the logical conclusion
is Ferrari are packaging too tightly and heat-stressing their components.

Maybe...

Out Cider
OutCider
John
2019-07-27 22:58:48 UTC
This is a huge opportunity for Red Bull to close up.