Crashstappen
Add Reply
CS
2019-05-27 05:34:12 UTC
"He just turned in. I was trying to overtake."

No, Max you locked up and slid into LHs left rear tyre as LH was about to turn in. Luckily LH had seen you and went straight on.

And this after forcing VB into the pit wall.

So 2 crunches in one race - back to normal then!!
Edmund
2019-05-27 07:37:34 UTC
Post by CS
"He just turned in. I was trying to overtake."
No, Max you locked up and slid into LHs left rear tyre as LH was about to turn in. Luckily LH had seen you and went straight on.
And this after forcing VB into the pit wall.
So 2 crunches in one race - back to normal then!!
He said it is impossible to overtake on Monaco.
Never new that, did you?

Edmund
CS
2019-05-27 08:53:22 UTC
Post by Edmund
He said it is impossible to overtake on Monaco.
Never new that, did you?
"on Monaco" - the place is not that small.

Never "new" that, did you? - you mean "knew" perhaps.

It is possible to overtake, as proven in race, - but not that easy, also proven in race.
So what is your badly written point exactly??
geoff
2019-05-27 11:00:02 UTC
Post by Edmund
Post by CS
"He just turned in. I was trying to overtake."
No, Max you locked up and slid into LHs left rear tyre as LH was about
to turn in.  Luckily LH had seen you and went straight on.
And this after forcing VB into the pit wall.
So 2 crunches in one race - back to normal then!!
He said it is impossible to overtake on Monaco.
Never new that, did you?
Edmund
Several drivers certainly proved that wrong yesterday.