Germany DotD
Add Reply
Yuhler Speertraeger
2019-07-28 16:53:17 UTC
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Awesome race.

Vettel with honorable mentions to Kvyat and Verstappen.
Sir Tim
2019-07-28 22:52:01 UTC
Post by John
Awesome race.
Vettel with honorable mentions to Kvyat and Verstappen.
I’d go with that. All three had little bits of luck but then the whole race
was something of a lottery (hugely enjoyable though).
Willsy
2019-07-29 07:31:26 UTC
Kvyat for holding his nerve and dropping it when other more experienced drivers did.
Out Cider
2019-07-31 14:55:44 UTC
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
OutCider
Out Cider
OutCider
Yuhler Speertraeger
2019-07-31 16:10:54 UTC
Post by Out Cider
Post by Out Cider
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
6-point, that is.
I'll be watching that race again, that is, the entire weekend. I'm
not expecting much from Hungary, but I may be wrong.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Post by Out Cider
Post by Out Cider
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
6-point, that is.
I'll be watching that race again, that is, the entire weekend. I'm
not expecting much from Hungary, but I may be wrong.
I will do the same, and it is not often I rewatch a race.
OutCider
Sir Tim
2019-08-01 22:02:26 UTC
Post by Out Cider
Post by Out Cider
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
6-point, that is.
I'll be watching that race again, that is, the entire weekend. I'm
not expecting much from Hungary, but I may be wrong.
Nobody ever rates Hungary but it’s surprising how often it throws up an
exciting race.
Yuhler Speertraeger
2019-08-02 01:36:58 UTC
Post by Out Cider
Post by Out Cider
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
6-point, that is.
I'll be watching that race again, that is, the entire weekend. I'm
not expecting much from Hungary, but I may be wrong.
Nobody ever rates Hungary but it?s surprising how often it throws up an
exciting race.
Hungary has presented some very exciting races starting with that
first one with the incredible dispute Piquet/Senna on curve #1. Then
the cars got so dependent of aerodynamics that races were resembling
a Holy Friday procession. I'll be praying for rain.
--
Best,
Yuhler

Post by Out Cider
Post by Yuhler Speertraeger
I vote for VET, a bit ahead of VER.
I'd pretty much agree on that, with nods to both KVY who had a perfecet
race, and RAI, who did much right and little wrong, and whom was in my
opinion robbed of a well-deserved 8-point finish.
It was an awesome race! I think Bernie was right when he came with
the idea to pour water on tracks... ;-)
--
Best,
Yuhler