The Run Away champion
MT2
2018-10-10 10:40:36 UTC
It's claimed Nico Rosberg is a clever sod. He's doing a series of
podcasts he describes as

"...In a world where extreme competition exists everywhere, what does
that it take to have success in your career and in life? Join me, Nico
Rosberg, as I sit down with some of the world's most successful
individuals to discover the secrets to their success, what continues to
drive them, and to hear a few exclusive stories in the process..."

In his 3rd podcast -
I speak with living Italian legend, Flavio Briatore, on his secrets to success in business, life and Formula 1. We discuss his experiences with Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso and his time in F1 with Benetton and Renault. He tells us how he manages his time, people, and how to grow successful businesses worldwide.
I doubt if any of Flavio's fraud convictions get a mention.
News
2018-10-10 12:23:48 UTC
It's claimed Nico Rosberg is a clever sod.  He's doing a series of
podcasts he describes as
"...In a world where extreme competition exists everywhere, what does
that it take to have success in your career and in life? Join me, Nico
Rosberg, as I sit down with some of the world's most successful
individuals to discover the secrets to their success, what continues to
drive them, and to hear a few exclusive stories in the process..."
In his 3rd podcast -
I speak with living Italian legend, Flavio Briatore, on his secrets to
success in business, life and Formula 1. We discuss his experiences
with Michael Schumacher, Fernando Alonso and his time in F1 with
Benetton and Renault. He tells us how he manages his time, people, and
how to grow successful businesses worldwide.
I doubt if any of Flavio's fraud convictions get a mention.
If he travels to Austin, maybe he can stop the golf course on his return
and interview el Trump.
t***@gmail.com
2018-10-10 15:15:43 UTC
If he travels to Austin, maybe he can stop the golf course on his return
and interview el Trump.
Ya, if, maybe. Thanks