Verstappen’s crew
2020-07-19 18:05:05 UTC
Great job by them. I’m sure they will go the extra mile for Max because
they know he always gives it everything he’s got.
keithr0
2020-07-20 04:55:02 UTC
I'd hope that they'd do it for anybody, that's what they're paid for.
Alister
2020-07-20 08:21:57 UTC
Post by keithr0
Post by Sir Tim
Great job by them. I’m sure they will go the extra mile for Max because
they know he always gives it everything he’s got.
I'd hope that they'd do it for anybody, that's what they're paid for.
The certainly worn do it for Lewis ;-)
I tripped over a hole that was sticking up out of the ground.
~misfit~
2020-07-20 12:06:15 UTC
Post by keithr0
Post by Sir Tim
Great job by them. I’m sure they will go the extra mile for Max because
they know he always gives it everything he’s got.
I'd hope that they'd do it for anybody, that's what they're paid for.
He's given them a few years of practice at having to do fast fixes so it's not like it's anything
new for them. It's pretty much in the RBR mechanics job description: "Must be able to rebuild car
in short order under pressure".

2020-07-20 22:14:35 UTC
2 sig files?
Maybe conflicting with your gay ass killfile.
Or a bug from your pirating.
You fucking idiot.
FB
2020-07-20 12:30:33 UTC
I thought that was a rule forbidding repairs on the grid...

FB
~misfit~
2020-07-21 05:55:15 UTC
Post by FB
I thought that was a rule forbidding repairs on the grid...
I think the rules forbids changes - repairing damage and putting it exactly as it was when it left
the garage is allowed in certain circumstances (with special permission).