Baku qual?
2018-04-28 21:43:58 UTC
Is there somewhere online to see the Baku qualifying? DVR was supposed to record qual, instead got FP3 and a stupid fishing show.
Heron
2018-04-28 23:29:33 UTC
Yep.
Bruce Hoult
2018-04-28 23:54:57 UTC
Sure. The usual torrent sites. I've just woken up and about to start watching my download...
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 00:39:24 UTC
Post by John
DVR was supposed to record qual
You have to be smarter than the DVR.
Post by John
and a stupid fishing show.
You are stupid.
t***@gmail.com
2018-04-29 00:39:34 UTC
Post by John
DVR was supposed to record qual
You have to be smarter than the DVR.
Post by John
and a stupid fishing show.
You are stupid.
~misfit~
2018-04-29 01:07:24 UTC
Post by John
Is there somewhere online to see the Baku qualifying? DVR was
supposed to record qual, instead got FP3 and a stupid fishing show.
John if you don't find a torrent email me and I'll point you in the right
direction.

2018-04-29 01:53:25 UTC
John if you don't find a torrent email me and I'll point you in the right
direction.
You cheap cunt. Loser.
Piece of shit. Thief.
Guardsman
2018-04-29 05:18:15 UTC
Post by John
Is there somewhere online to see the Baku qualifying? DVR was
supposed to record qual, instead got FP3 and a stupid fishing show.
[...]

I had the same problem. For ESPN, you can watch replays online at:

http://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/?type=replay