More news on the second amendment
Add Reply
DumbedDownUSA
2018-10-06 17:17:59 UTC
https://news.sky.com/story/bravest-cop-killed-as-seven-police-shot-by-hostage-taker-in-south-carolina-11516881
--
"We have helped to create a situation that has allowed us to end up
with Trump. The dumbing down of our society through the media, the lack
of education through poor schools, allows for a dumbed-down electorate,
and for him to be able to actually get 63 million votes."
MT2
2018-10-06 18:40:40 UTC
2018-10-06 20:43:05 UTC
I remember an era in politics when a quiet committee or cabinet get-together, or even a prime ministerial cup of tea, might involve laying a gentle hand on someone's shoulder and murmuring "I think it's about time for you to step aside old chap, don't you? Thank you so much."

There, all done and dusted and "no crockery broken".

And the media would hear later that week that so-and-so had been thinking of returning to family life or company life or charity work. I can think of several high-ranking British figures who had been up to naughtier antics than Kavanaugh, taking that civilized route.

US politics today is a trashy 'real-life' soap opera, devoid of dignity and self respect.
MT2
2018-10-06 21:33:25 UTC
I remember an era in politics when a quiet committee or cabinet get-together, or even a prime ministerial cup of tea, might involve laying a gentle hand on someone's shoulder and murmuring "I think it's about time for you to step aside old chap, don't you? Thank you so much."
There, all done and dusted and "no crockery broken".
And the media would hear later that week that so-and-so had been thinking of returning to family life or company life or charity work. I can think of several high-ranking British figures who had been up to naughtier antics than Kavanaugh, taking that civilized route.
US politics today is a trashy 'real-life' soap opera, devoid of dignity and self respect.
It's never been like that in your lifetime in the US. Shag-a-lot JFK
couldn't keep it in his trousers and his father was a crook. Hoover was
a cross-dressing, blackmailing bastard.