Singapore
Add Reply
CS
2018-09-11 07:20:33 UTC
Météo-France weather for the w/e looks interesting. Thunderstorms on Saturday and showers on Sunday.
So SV will fall off in Q3, LH on pole and wins a wet race!!
Willsy
2018-09-11 12:35:46 UTC
Post by CS
Météo-France weather for the w/e looks interesting. Thunderstorms on Saturday and showers on Sunday.
So SV will fall off in Q3, LH on pole and wins a wet race!!
No shock there. It rains every day in Singapore at around 4pm. Same in Kuala
Lumpur. I used to live in both places and remember it well. The Malaysians
all thought I was bonkers because when it rained, around 4pm, I'd go out on
the balcony and watch it. It's proper rain (that bounces when it hits the
floor!) not the feeble rain we have in the UK. By 4.30 it's all dried up and
gone and the humidity goes through the roof!

Looking forward to the Singapore race. I really like the night-time races.
Sir Tim
2018-09-11 12:59:09 UTC
Post by Willsy
Looking forward to the Singapore race. I really like the night-time races.
I’m the opposite: hate night races in general and Singapore in particular.
I imagine it would be fun to be there but it doesn’t work on TV.
2018-09-12 00:14:15 UTC
hate night races
Don't watch.
Cry baby, bed shitting, fag.
Calum
2018-09-16 13:23:28 UTC
Don't mind night races, hate street circuits.
t***@gmail.com
2018-09-12 00:11:31 UTC
The UK is all things feeble.
John
2018-09-11 19:54:10 UTC
Such a great city for F1, such a nothing track.
t***@gmail.com
2018-09-12 00:15:04 UTC
Post by John
such a nothing track.
Like you posts.
John
2018-09-16 22:45:08 UTC
Post by John
Such a great city for F1, such a nothing track.
Well it was a bit exciting, but mostly because of traffic jams. If the SC had been around lap 39 it could have made things at the front interesting.