Hamilton tweets vaccine conspiracy theory
Add Reply
Philip
2020-07-27 21:05:51 UTC
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he still "did
express concerns about potential side effects and how a vaccine might be
funded."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934
Heron
2020-07-27 21:23:15 UTC
Post by Philip
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he still "did
express concerns about potential side effects and how a vaccine might be
funded."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934

Sounds like a thinking man familiar with history
(should one remember thalidomide, f'rinstance),
not a blind follower, and humble in his opinion.
Philip
2020-07-27 21:37:10 UTC
Post by Heron
Sounds like a thinking man familiar with history
Surely if the idiot was familiar with history he wouldn't be working for
the company who made the Nazi's staff cars?
Heron
2020-07-27 21:45:26 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Heron
Sounds like a thinking man familiar with history
Surely if the idiot was familiar with history he wouldn't be working for
the company who made the Nazi's staff cars?
The US built a bomb and went to the moon with the
Nazi's scientists to name only two of many examples.
Darryl Johnson
2020-07-27 21:53:57 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Heron
Sounds like a thinking man familiar with history
Surely if the idiot was familiar with history he wouldn't be working for
the company who made the Nazi's staff cars?
Both Ford and General Motors have been accused of using slave labour
in Germany in the 30s and 40s. There are a lot of companies who worked
for, with, or in agreement with the Nazi party back then. And then
there are all the companies associated with the Fascists in Italy
before and during the second world war.

Are you (Philip) certain that you haven't worked for, or supported by
buying/using their products?

While companies may have some regrets about events in their past, I
think this is analogous to saying that white Europeans killed and
displaced many indigenous peoples around the world. If you work for a
white European, or company owned by white Europeans, or buy any of
their products, you are complicit in their sins.
Philip
2020-07-27 22:27:04 UTC
Post by Darryl Johnson
Are you (Philip) certain that you haven't worked for, or supported by
buying/using their products?
No, but I am not in the public eye, I am not claiming to spearhaed an anti-
racism initiative, nor have I tweeted a ludicrous conspiracy theory to many
thousands of impresionable followers.
Heron
2020-07-27 22:48:14 UTC
Post by Philip
Post by Darryl Johnson
Are you (Philip) certain that you haven't worked for, or supported by
buying/using their products?
No, but I am not in the public eye, I am not claiming to spearhaed an anti-
racism initiative,
Of course not, you don't possess the necessary character.
Post by Philip
nor have I tweeted a ludicrous conspiracy theory to many
thousands of impresionable followers.
For those that can read and comprehend
(clearly NOT you), neither has he:
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/6960/production/_113667962_lewis_hamilton_bill_gates.jpg
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-27 23:29:14 UTC
Go fuck yourself, cunthole, cock sucker.
b***@topmail.co.nz
2020-07-30 09:20:34 UTC
And Hugo Boss were team sponsor for a few years.
~misfit~
2020-07-28 00:18:07 UTC
Post by Philip
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he still "did
express concerns about potential side effects and how a vaccine might be
funded."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934
So you're one of /those/ people huh? Shit stirrers.

He posted the video without realising that there was a comment under it, posted by the account he
shared it from, that was contentious. When it was pointed out he said 'mea culpa', not my intent.

But carry on with your smear campaign and fake news sharing, sadly the world is full of twats like
you these days. Social media has accelerated devolution exponentially.

2020-07-28 03:40:20 UTC
So you're one of /those/ people huh? Shit stirrers.
Didnt read the rest of your post after this first sentence.
Fuck off you pirater of f1 tv coverage.
You have no credibility of any thing f1.
You are a thief. There is now lower piece of shit.
fuck you. you thief
add another poem
fucking useless cunt
Philip
2020-07-28 13:19:18 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
shared it from, that was contentious.
Which was unforgivable, given his visibility.

The dangers of people stepping outside their (extremely narrow) area of
expertise and posting about things which they know nothing at all about.
Heron
Oh the irony.
Bigbird
2020-07-28 16:33:01 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
shared it from, that was contentious.
Which was unforgivable, given his visibility.
Oh, go on, just fuck right off you brainless piece of crap.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
geoff
2020-07-28 02:21:58 UTC
Post by Philip
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he still "did
express concerns about potential side effects and how a vaccine might be
funded."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934
Anybody can legitimately express concerns about side-effects. But they
should also realise that that is what 'testing' is all about.

2020-07-28 03:45:22 UTC
Anybody can legitimately express concerns about side-effects.
Fuck off dr stupid
~misfit~
2020-07-28 05:55:33 UTC
Post by Philip
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he still "did
express concerns about potential side effects and how a vaccine might be
funded."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934
Anybody can legitimately express concerns about side-effects. But they should also realise that
that is what 'testing' is all about.
Agreed. However testing is (understandably) being accelerated for this so it's still legitimate to
have concerns.

Also going by 'big pharma's' track record of patenting and price gouging it's also legitimate to be
concerned about how the research and development of a vaccine is being funded.

Everything Hamilton said is very very reasonable. Only someone who hates him would think otherwise.

Bob Latham
2020-07-28 09:32:39 UTC
Agreed. However testing is (understandably) being accelerated for
this so it's still legitimate to have concerns.
Also going by 'big pharma's' track record of patenting and price
gouging it's also legitimate to be concerned about how the
research and development of a vaccine is being funded.
Indeed.

Especially in the light of this...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/43kczPmQDeq6/

Hard to tell what are facts and lies, it's a case of who do you
believe.

Bob.
Dex
2020-07-28 11:36:21 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
Agreed. However testing is (understandably) being accelerated for
this so it's still legitimate to have concerns.
Also going by 'big pharma's' track record of patenting and price
gouging it's also legitimate to be concerned about how the
research and development of a vaccine is being funded.
Indeed.
Especially in the light of this...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/43kczPmQDeq6/
Hard to tell what are facts and lies, it's a case of who do you
believe.
Bob.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.com.ipaddress.com/

Domain Creation Date July 16, 2020

Simone Gold, MD, Founder

"The Covid virus was supposed to be contained in the kind of lab where
people wear astronaut suits and go through triple sealed doors. It is a
con of massive proportion to assert that now, having escaped those
environs, a bandana will magically do the trick."

Silly cow thinks the Chinese created Coronavirus in a lab.
Bob Latham
2020-07-28 12:07:26 UTC
Post by Dex
Silly cow thinks the Chinese created Coronavirus in a lab.
How do you KNOW it wasn't?

Why is someone a 'silly cow' because you disagree with them?

Bob.
Dex
2020-07-28 21:41:29 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Silly cow thinks the Chinese created Coronavirus in a lab.
How do you KNOW it wasn't?
No evidence, you cant just go around saying stuff without proof,
especially a medical professional. She was probably hoping if Trump gets
elected for a 2nd term she and her fellow will be rewarded in his
government.
Post by Bob Latham
Why is someone a 'silly cow' because you disagree with them?
It's not just me that disagrees with them.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com website is unreachable, their
account has expired. Guess the whole world is in cahoots to silence
them.... Or they broke the T&C of Tucows Domains Inc.
geoff
2020-07-28 21:44:07 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Silly cow thinks the Chinese created Coronavirus in a lab.
How do you KNOW it wasn't?
Why is someone a 'silly cow' because you disagree with them?
Bob.
No , but because what they suggest is ridiculous.

geoff
Brian Lawrence
2020-07-28 14:20:05 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
[...]
True to form Pres. Trump shared the video on Twitter. It has since been
taken down by Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.

<https://thehill.com/policy/technology/509321-social-media-giants-pull-viral-video-shared-by-trump-with-false-coronavirus>
Michael Gooding
2020-07-28 15:02:20 UTC
True to form, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube gave the lie to their claimed platform status. Time to treat them as publishers.

Mike Gooding
-----------------
News
2020-07-28 15:52:48 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
True to form, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube gave the lie to their claimed platform status. Time to treat them as publishers.
Mike Gooding
-----------------
Platforms, shills, or publishers, they have a duty decide, as do their
users have the option (if not also the moral duty) to decide whether to
continue their use.
Heron
2020-07-28 15:50:17 UTC
Post by Brian Lawrence
Post by Dex
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
[...]
For those unaware:
Coronavirus traces (may have been) found in
March 2019 sewage sample, Spanish study shows
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science/coronavirus-traces-found-in-march-2019-sewage-sample-spanish-study-shows-idUSKBN23X2HQ

Could Covid-19 have reached the UK earlier than thought?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/01/spate-of-possible-uk-coronavirus-cases-from-2019-come-to-light
~misfit~
2020-07-28 11:50:50 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
Agreed. However testing is (understandably) being accelerated for
this so it's still legitimate to have concerns.
Also going by 'big pharma's' track record of patenting and price
gouging it's also legitimate to be concerned about how the
research and development of a vaccine is being funded.
Indeed.
Especially in the light of this...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/43kczPmQDeq6/
Hard to tell what are facts and lies, it's a case of who do you
believe.
It's easy. If it has something like "#Plandemic" (like this has) then it's utter bullshit. Also
it's probably on bitchute (a peer-to-peer site) because platforms like facebook and youtube now
have to remove fake news and biased fearmongering.

If in doubt use snopes.com to verify if something's legit.

Bob Latham
2020-07-28 12:19:16 UTC
It's easy. If it has something like "#Plandemic" (like this has)
then it's utter bullshit.
Also it's probably on bitchute (a
peer-to-peer site) because platforms like facebook and youtube now
have to remove fake news and biased fearmongering.
I have to say I find MSN obviously biased continually and I have no
reason to consider facebook or youtube to be neutral.
Post by ~misfit~
If in doubt use snopes.com to verify if something's legit.
And you know they tell the truth, how?

So do you consider those people (doctors?) to be..
Not doctors,
Liars,
Scammers,
idiots

Why would they make that video?

Bob.
Bigbird
2020-07-28 16:38:06 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
If in doubt use snopes.com to verify if something's legit.
And you know they tell the truth, how?
So do you consider those people (doctors?) to be..
Not doctors,
Liars,
Scammers,
idiots
Why would they make that video?
Attention is worth money nowadays and in post truth America a falsehood
can go a long way.

The pandemic shutdown is costing billions in lost business; if people
can be persuaded to ignore the often over cautious but sound medical
advice there are many people who stand to profit.

Follow the money.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
CS
2020-07-28 19:05:27 UTC
Time it was all known as Anti Social Media.
Main purpose is monetising your data while conning you to post niff naff and total trivia.
Dex
2020-07-28 21:46:48 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
It's easy. If it has something like "#Plandemic" (like this has)
then it's utter bullshit.
Also it's probably on bitchute (a
peer-to-peer site) because platforms like facebook and youtube now
have to remove fake news and biased fearmongering.
I have to say I find MSN obviously biased continually and I have no
reason to consider facebook or youtube to be neutral.
They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and dropped
by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and others be
allowed to say what they like about Jews?
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
If in doubt use snopes.com to verify if something's legit.
And you know they tell the truth, how?
So do you consider those people (doctors?) to be..
Not doctors,
Liars,
Scammers,
idiots
Why would they make that video?
Why would people make videos saying the Moon landing were faked and
Israel was responsible for 9/11?
Michael Gooding
2020-07-29 12:25:38 UTC
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and dropped
by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and others be
allowed to say what they like about Jews? "

Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.

As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.

Mike Gooding
Bob Latham
2020-07-29 12:54:25 UTC
In article <030d6a64-8517-4e91-90f6-***@googlegroups.com>,
Michael Gooding <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.

+1

Bob.
Bigbird
2020-07-29 13:39:27 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and
dropped by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and
others be allowed to say what they like about Jews? "
Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.
As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.
Nobody believes in free speech.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Alan Baker
2020-07-29 15:30:42 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and
dropped by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and
others be allowed to say what they like about Jews? "
Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.
As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.
Nobody believes in free speech.
-- Bozo bin Texasgate Alan Baker Enjoy!
You're violating my right to FREE SPEECH!

;-)
Alan Baker
2020-07-29 15:30:06 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and dropped
by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and others be
allowed to say what they like about Jews? "
Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.
As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.
Mike Gooding
You get that Twitter is a private company, right?

And that private entities have no obligation to let you use their
platform to speak if they don't like what you're saying, right?
Michael Gooding
2020-07-29 17:11:17 UTC
I get that very well. I get also that they want to be thought of as a platform, not a publisher, so they won't be subject to various laws covering censorship.
Alan Baker
2020-07-29 19:19:01 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Michael Gooding
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and dropped
by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and others be
allowed to say what they like about Jews? "
Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.
As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.
Mike Gooding
You get that Twitter is a private company, right?
And that private entities have no obligation to let you use their platform to speak if they don't like what you're saying, right?
I get that very well. I get also that they want to be thought of as a
platform, not a publisher, so they won't be subject to various laws
covering censorship.
No, I don't think you do.

Twitter is a private entity whether they are a platform or a publisher.

In essence, Twitter is a PERSON, and other persons ask for and are
granted permission to have Twitter do something for them. To wit: make
what they say available to a wide audience.

This is no different than me setting up a loudspeaker system and people
asking me for permission to speak to the crowd at (say) the beach where
I've set it up.

1. They ask my permission

2. I tell them the rules by which they can use it.

3. They agree.

If they break those rules, I can pull the plug.

Period.

'Hateful conduct policy

Hateful conduct: You may not promote violence against or directly attack
or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national
origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious
affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. We also do not allow
accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the
basis of these categories.'

<https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/hateful-conduct-policy>

Elsewhere:

'We reserve the right to remove Content that violates the User Agreement,'

<https://twitter.com/en/tos#update>
Dex
2020-07-29 21:45:46 UTC
Post by Michael Gooding
"They're not. The rapper Wiley has been banned from Twitter and dropped
by his sponsors after a anti-Semitic rant. Should he and others be
allowed to say what they like about Jews? "
Yes. Let's have these people in the open where we can see them.
As well, free speech so long as I agree is not free speech.
Mike Gooding
There are laws in the Uk regarding freedom of speech, it carries with it
duties and responsibilities. You have it but you're not allowed to
publish material or making comments that are designed to incite racial
hatred or harm.

Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your responsibilities is
not freedom, it's adolescence.
t***@gmail.com
thanks dix
Bob Latham
2020-07-30 09:58:28 UTC
Post by Dex
There are laws in the Uk regarding freedom of speech, it carries
with it duties and responsibilities. You have it but you're not
allowed to publish material or making comments that are designed
to incite racial hatred or harm.
That statement is fine in itself no problem. Provided that the rules
are applied to all equally and that the arbiter is also fair and
balanced. I've seen very little of those fair balances especially in
the last few months.
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?

Bob.
Bigbird
2020-07-30 12:47:35 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
You've got it bad.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
News
Right, Bob?
Bigbird
2020-07-30 18:42:02 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Maybe he is Liar in Chief of the USA
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate
Enjoy!
Sir Tim
2020-07-31 07:22:11 UTC
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Actually I think it is those on the Left who are more inclined to insist on
their rights whilst ignoring their responsibilities.
Bob Latham
2020-07-31 11:26:11 UTC
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Actually I think it is those on the Left who are more inclined to insist on
their rights whilst ignoring their responsibilities.
In that sense I agree with you but shut down people saying things we
don't like is very left.

Bob.
News
Or it is 'right', Bob?
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-01 00:05:34 UTC
Or it is 'right', Bob?
Hey Nob gobbler, fuck off
Heron
2020-07-31 16:05:22 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Sir Tim
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Actually I think it is those on the Left who are more inclined to insist on
their rights whilst ignoring their responsibilities.
In that sense I agree with you but shut down people saying things we
don't like is very left.
Bob.
Restrictions on what people can say, do, see, and
with whom they can congregate ... have always and
traditionally been conservative concepts and are
hardly liberal tenets regardless of right-wing deceit.
Alan Baker
2020-07-31 17:13:24 UTC
Post by Heron
Post by Bob Latham
Post by Sir Tim
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Actually I think it is those on the Left who are more inclined to insist on
their rights whilst ignoring their responsibilities.
In that sense I agree with you but shut down people saying things we
don't like is very left.
Bob.
Restrictions on what people can say, do, see, and
with whom they can congregate ...  have always and
traditionally been conservative concepts and are
hardly liberal tenets regardless of right-wing deceit.
I think both extremes want it done, and each group feels their reasons
are important enough to restrict speech.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-01 05:15:49 UTC
I think
That is were you fucked up
Alan Baker
2020-07-31 16:54:24 UTC
Post by Dex
Insisting on your rights without acknowledging your
responsibilities is not freedom, it's adolescence.
A put down to people you disagree with. Are you from the left by any
chance?
Actually I think it is those on the Left who are more inclined to insist on
their rights whilst ignoring their responsibilities.
I think it is those on either end of the spectrum who believe there is a
meaningful difference in things like this.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-01 05:18:24 UTC
I think
lol
fnot
As Eve was tempted, so are we.
t***@gmail.com
2020-08-01 05:28:55 UTC
Post by fnot
As Eve was tempted, so are we.
We are from an ape.
And try to pass biology

geoff
2020-07-28 21:48:56 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
If in doubt use snopes.com to verify if something's legit.
And you know they tell the truth, how?
So do you consider those people (doctors?) to be..
Not doctors,
Liars,
Scammers,
idiots
Why would they make that video?
Bob.
I think your suggestion of 'idiots' is the most accurate.

Unless of course the take-down is all part of Bill Gates' and Hillary
Clinton's Chinese Covod-19 5G Chemtrail Vaccination The-Hum, Big Pharma,
and everything else I've missed conspiracy....

2020-07-28 22:43:17 UTC
oh poor you
Martin Harran
2020-07-30 11:20:02 UTC
On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 10:32:39 +0100, Bob Latham
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
Agreed. However testing is (understandably) being accelerated for
this so it's still legitimate to have concerns.
Also going by 'big pharma's' track record of patenting and price
gouging it's also legitimate to be concerned about how the
research and development of a vaccine is being funded.
Indeed.
Especially in the light of this...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/43kczPmQDeq6/
Hard to tell what are facts and lies, it's a case of who do you
believe.
Bob.
Yeah, especially when they have such leading lights as Stella Immanuel
- described by Donald Trump as "very impressive" - who five years ago,
alleged that alien DNA was being used in medical treatments, and that
scientists were cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being
religious.

Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches
and demons - a common enough belief among some evangelical Christians
- though she says they have sex with people in a dream world.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect
his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and
deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a
sermon in 2013.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773
Sir Tim
2020-07-31 07:34:39 UTC
Post by Bob Latham
Post by ~misfit~
[...]
The myth of incubi and succubi has been around for centuries but it is just
the, a myth. Quite incredible that a medical doctor in the 21st century
should promulgate such rubbish.
2020-07-28 05:44:18 UTC
Post by Philip
The cockwomble is furiously trying to backpedal from it - but he
still "did express concerns about potential side effects and how a
vaccine might be funded."
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53559934
IOW you were too late to the story to do anything but shit stir. A
non-story posted by a jealous non-entity.
--
Bozo bin
Texasgate