Vettel Polystyrene Blocks
CS
2020-09-06 20:47:44 UTC
Just brilliant to watch. When I'm frustrated with the F1 2019/2020 PC game it is hugely satisfying to drive round taking out all the polystyrene markers and try and do them all in 2 laps. Such fun.
geoff
2020-09-07 02:23:02 UTC
Post by CS
Just brilliant to watch. When I'm frustrated with the F1 2019/2020 PC game it is hugely satisfying to drive round taking out all the polystyrene markers and try and do them all in 2 laps. Such fun.
Apart from the chance that those fragments will last about forever and
possibly end up in the sea, and eventually in your lunch, then liver.

Not the ones in the game, of course ...

geoff.
Mark Jackson
2020-09-07 02:54:44 UTC
Post by CS
Just brilliant to watch. When I'm frustrated with the F1 2019/2020 PC
game it is hugely satisfying to drive round taking out all the
polystyrene markers and try and do them all in 2 laps. Such fun.
Apart from the chance that those fragments will last about forever and
possibly end up in the sea, and eventually in your lunch, then liver.
Not the ones in the game, of course ...
Games are getting more realistic, so maybe in a couple more releases.
When all you have is a hammer every problem becomes a nail.
When all you have is the police every problem becomes a crime.
- Danielle Ponder