Radio news report of 1977 Belgian GP..
2019-07-04 01:29:57 UTC
.. can be heard here at the end of a youtube video about a machine that was used in the 1970s to
record radio - a radio 'time capsule'. The URL should take you right to the start of the report
talking about Gunnar Nilsson's 'maiden victory'.

Well I found it interesting. I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.

2019-07-04 01:43:24 UTC
.. can be heard here at the end of a youtube video about a machine that was used in the 1970s to
record radio - a radio 'time capsule'. The URL should take you right to the start of the report
talking about Gunnar Nilsson's 'maiden victory'. http://youtu.be/xE2GEmHque8
Well I found it interesting. I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.
Probably best to concentrate on your pathetic future.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 04:45:06 UTC
.. can be heard here at the end of a youtube video about a machine that was used in the 1970s to
record radio - a radio 'time capsule'. The URL should take you right to the start of the report
talking about Gunnar Nilsson's 'maiden victory'. http://youtu.be/xE2GEmHque8
Well I found it interesting. I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.
This is what you are looking at
while tax dollars supports your sad ass?
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 05:01:52 UTC
Well I found it interesting. I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.
Now you are pirating F1 tv coverage on a 11 yr old laptop.
You are F1's number one fan.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 05:05:43 UTC
I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.
That's crazy. Now you are a know it all mouthpiece.
With a chip on his shoulder.
t***@gmail.com
2019-07-05 05:14:52 UTC
I was only 16 at the time of the race and only peripherally aware of F1.
When did you start to question your sexuality?