Mature Max
2019-08-04 20:44:19 UTC
I’ve been very impressed with the way Max has matured this year - both in
his driving and, particularly, in the way he handles the media. He’s always
willing to talk and expresses himself clearly and succinctly (contrast with
Kimi, possibly the worst interviewee ever, but we all love him for it).

I’ve been a Hamilton fan since his karting days and consider him as good as
Senna, and better than Schumacher, but I can certainly see Max as becoming
his equal.
2019-08-05 02:40:35 UTC
I’ve been very impressed with the way Max has matured this year - both in
his driving and, particularly, in the way he handles the media. He’s always
willing to talk and expresses himself clearly and succinctly (contrast with
Kimi, possibly the worst interviewee ever, but we all love him for it).
I’ve been a Hamilton fan since his karting days and consider him as good as
Senna, and better than Schumacher, but I can certainly see Max as becoming
his equal.
I agree that max has matured considerably this year and has become a better driver for it. Now that
Honda have eroded Mercedes' power advantage Newey's chassis is really giving Verstappen the tools
he needs to compete with Hamilton.

2019-08-05 03:27:52 UTC
I’ve been very impressed with the way Max has matured this year - both in
his driving and, particularly, in the way he handles the media. He’s always
willing to talk and expresses himself clearly and succinctly (contrast with
Kimi, possibly the worst interviewee ever, but we all love him for it).
I’ve been a Hamilton fan since his karting days and consider him as good as
Senna, and better than Schumacher, but I can certainly see Max as becoming
his equal.
I agree that max has matured considerably this year and has become a
better driver for it. Now that Honda have eroded Mercedes' power
advantage Newey's chassis is really giving Verstappen the tools he needs
to compete with Hamilton.
This time last year is HAM had attempted that pass, chances are he may
not have made it totally unscathed.

geoff
Calum
2019-08-05 17:06:07 UTC
This time last year is HAM had attempted that pass, chances are he may
not have made it totally unscathed.
Which is kind of what I was still hoping for this year, to be honest.