**2020 Pool** Race 2, Steiermark GP
Add Reply
Mark
2020-07-06 08:56:47 UTC
Please post your predictions for the GP in Steiermark before the start
of P1 on 10/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.

Pole position:

P1:
P2:
P3:

There is a web page here where you can see the points/predictions as
they stand as well as looking at past competitions/scoring systems:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Track (Spielberg) 10/07/2020 10:00 CEST
Austin 10/07/2020 03:00 CDT
West Coast USA 10/07/2020 01:00 PDT
East Coast USA 10/07/2020 04:00 EDT
Ireland/Portugal/UK 10/07/2020 09:00 BST
Central Europe 10/07/2020 10:00 CEST
Most of Arabia 10/07/2020 11:00 AST
Most of Arabia 10/07/2020 11:00 AST
Russia/Oman/UAE 10/07/2020 12:00 GST
Russia/Oman/UAE 10/07/2020 12:00 GST
China 10/07/2020 16:00 CST
Japan/Korea 10/07/2020 17:00 JST
Perth 10/07/2020 16:00 AWST
Adelaide/Darwin 10/07/2020 17:30 ACST
Melbourne/Canberra/Sydney 10/07/2020 18:00 AEST
New Zealand 10/07/2020 20:00 NZST
Russia 10/07/2020 11:00 MSK
Ukraine 10/07/2020 11:00 MSK
Mark
2020-07-06 08:57:19 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Martin Harran
2020-07-06 10:12:23 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Darryl Johnson
P3: VER
EB5AGV
2020-07-06 14:09:52 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: SAI
Jimbo
2020-07-06 16:30:33 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
fnot
2020-07-07 04:08:12 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: BOT
P2: VER
P3: LEC
Phil Carmody
2020-07-07 20:06:07 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Steiermark before the start
of P1 on 10/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole position: HAM
P1: HAM
P2: BOT
P3: VER
Snorey-borey, but I feel uninspired.
Phil
--
We are no longer hunters and nomads. No longer awed and frightened, as we have
gained some understanding of the world in which we live. As such, we can cast
-- NotSanguine on SoylentNews, after Eugen Weber in /The Western Tradition/
fnot
2020-07-08 00:02:42 UTC
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
Martin Harran
2020-07-08 07:44:32 UTC
Post by fnot
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
It is titled: **2020 Pool** Race 1, Austrian GP

Try: rb5g9l$gr6$***@dont-email.me
Mark
2020-07-08 08:37:06 UTC
Post by fnot
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
The results are always here:

http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi

Yes, it's a terrible site that hasn't been developed since first put up
in a hurry. No, I'm not doing anything better because I already work
long hours in IT so home projects get minimum effort applied. ;-)
Mark Jackson
2020-07-08 11:38:20 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by fnot
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
I checked that URL last night, and again just now, and got the same error:

"The connection was reset

"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

(Firefox 78.0.1 on Windows 8.1)
The Internet of Things is a system in which the failure
of a computer you didn't even know existed can render
your own things unusable. - Martin Ward
~misfit~
2020-07-09 00:42:55 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by fnot
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
     http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
"The connection was reset
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
(Firefox 78.0.1 on Windows 8.1)
Working fine for me. Firefox 78.0.1 (default) Win 10 64bit (up to date).

I've started to lose faith in Firefox lately though. I've had quite a few sites that I've had to
load in Chrome or Opera to get things like buttons etc. to work, especially in 'shopping carts'.

I had to ring a helpline before I realised the issue was with Firefox and they said they've had
nobody else have the same issue. I said I find that hard to believe. Firefox is very popular...

Then I checked current stats for browsers and realised how behind the times my facts were.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers#Summary_tables> Damn smartphones have
really shifted the landscape.

2020-07-09 01:38:14 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by fnot
Mark.
I lost the thread with Sunday's picks.
Is there a site with the results of our pool?
     http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
"The connection was reset
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
(Firefox 78.0.1 on Windows 8.1)
Working fine for me. Firefox 78.0.1 (default) Win 10 64bit (up to date).
Must be something funky on my ISP's side, then, as I get a similar error
when using Chrome.
Mark Jackson
2020-07-12 21:11:32 UTC
Post by Mark Jackson
Post by ~misfit~
Post by Mark Jackson
     http://www.conmy.co.uk/f1/f1.cgi
"The connection was reset
"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."
(Firefox 78.0.1 on Windows 8.1)
Working fine for me. Firefox 78.0.1 (default) Win 10 64bit (up to date).
Must be something funky on my ISP's side, then, as I get a similar error
when using Chrome.
Exploring further I find I can reach it using a Chromebook but my
Windows box still objects. It's Avast aborting the connection, since it
thinks it sees "Script:SNH-gen [Trj]" - whatever that is.
t***@gmail.com
2020-07-09 05:55:08 UTC
Working fine for me. Firefox 78.0.1 (default) Win 10 64bit (up to date).
I've started to lose faith in Firefox lately though. I've had quite a few sites that I've had to
load in Chrome or Opera to get things like buttons etc. to work, especially in 'shopping carts'.
I had to ring a helpline before I realised the issue was with Firefox and they said they've had
nobody else have the same issue. I said I find that hard to believe. Firefox is very popular...
Then I checked current stats for browsers and realised how behind the times my facts were.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers#Summary_tables> Damn smartphones have
really shifted the landscape.
But you are a pirating loser asshole,
so fuck off with your browser issues,
you freeloading cock sucker.
Sreekumar A
2020-07-08 07:22:12 UTC
Pole position:HAM
P1:HAM
P2:BOT
P3:VER
Sreekumar
dmunz
2020-07-08 13:19:37 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: VER
P2: LEC
P3: HAM
...hovering like a fly waiting for the windshield on the freeway...”
Hornplayer9599
2020-07-08 14:12:57 UTC
Post by Mark
Please post your predictions for the GP in Steiermark before the start
of P1 on 10/07/2020. Times for various timezones appear below, but
the cutoff is start of practice.
Pole: BOT

P1: BOT
P2: HAM
P3: LEC
--
I don’t judge people based on color, race, religion, sexuality, gender,
ability, or size.
I base it on whether or not they’re an asshole.
Mark Jackson
2020-07-08 14:42:34 UTC
Pole position: Hamilton

P1: Hamilton
P2: Verstappen
P3: Bottas
Sir Tim
2020-07-08 20:12:51 UTC
Pole position: BOT

P1: BOT

P2: HAM

P3: VER
2020-07-08 21:58:58 UTC
Styrene GP?

Skidmark GP?

Hard pass.
Mark Jackson
2020-07-08 22:00:42 UTC
Styrene GP?
Skidmark GP?
Hard pass.
Can't wait to see your reaction to the second event at Silverstone.
~misfit~
2020-07-09 01:00:34 UTC
Pole position: HAM

P1: HAM